Not-so-Godly

i am sorry this is so immature of me and this doesnt even fit venti as a character, but IM BORED OK. and yes im actually into omorashi ty.

characters aren't mine !!

________________________________
The sun shone brightly in Monstadt today. Venti was happy as usual, feeling as if today would be awesome. He was feeling a bit thirsty, so he headed to Dawn Winery.
However, on his way there, he ran into you. ( known as traveler in this fanfic ig ) You both went inside and had some drinks. Of course, Venti didn't have enough money to pay. You went ahead and offered to pay, and OH, how thankful he was. He asked if you wanted to do some things with him and you really couldn't decline.

I mean a voice like that ? AND OH. HIS PERSONALITY. He was so sweet and kind to everybody. Literally, how could you say no ?

"Eh, traveler ?"
Finally, you snapped back into reality. You saw Venti looking at you, concerned yet confused. You quickly apologized. He started to talk to you more and you felt like you got closer to him today.
Venti suggested you go find another place to hang out, so the two of you venture deeper into the forest. Not realizing he had just drank a huge bottle of wine, he went on. You finally found a spot with a beautiful view, and a tree for shade.
"Um... it sure is hot !" Venti exclaimed, following along with a nervous giggle.
"Yeah, it is. would you like me to get us some beverages, perhaps ?"
Venti hesitated to answer for a bit, then nodded.
You went back to a place not very far from where you came from, and got lemonade. You then realize that Chongyun had given you some popsicles the other day, so you get those too.

You head back to the spot Venti was at, to find him squirming just a bit. He had a nervous look, but he still forced a smile. You didn't suspect anything of it, so you just went along.
"Here ! Take these." You say, giving him the popsicles and lemonade.
"Hm, thanks !"
He takes a bite out of the popsicle and his whole face filled with joy. He jumped up and hugs you, thanking you for the popsicles. You thought it was adorable and childish of him to get so excited over a popsicle, so you laugh a bit. He laughs too, and you two continue to hang out. It was really fun.
Later in the evening, Venti calls you and asks to hang out again. You agree, of course, and the two of you start planning everything. This time, you decided to hang out near the mountains.
You meet him there at about 6pm, and you brought drinks, too. He brought some snacks, like some monstadt grilled fish and fried radish balls. Venti decided for you guys to eat first. Oh, it was delicious. You drank your drinks and enjoyed the lovely view.
You start to get a bit worried when you hear Venti grunting, most likely out of pain as he had a worried tone in his voice.
"Nngh."
You decide to ask what's wrong, but hesitated a bit. He looked like he was in so much pain, and you didn't want to make it even worse. In fact, you really had no idea what was going on.
"Um, are you.. ok.. ?"
He jumps up, replying with:
"Hm ? Oh- Heh- Of c-course I am. I'm always ok !"
He feels a small spurt of pee come out, and quickly sits back down.
"Venti. Be honest with me. Are you ok ? You look like you're in really bad pain."
"Mm. I-I'm fine !"
You gave up, knowing he wasn't gonna tell you anytime soon. The two of you start playing when all of a sudden, he freezes in place, following along with the words:
"thiscantbehappeningpleasedonttellmethisis
actuallyhappening"
He grabs his crotch hesitantly. A small wet spot formed on his pants, around his crotch. It stopped growing a few seconds later.
"Yknow, you could've just said you needed the restroom."
His body collapses, leaving him on the ground with both his hands jammed between his thighs. He looked really desperate, and you felt really bad.
"Mm- NGH ! H- help.. help me get u-UP.."
You walk over to him and help him get up, then walk him over to the closest bush as fast as you can, but carefully. He freezes again, his bladder about to BURST.
"um- traveler- I dont think i can- eh- uwaah !"
"N-no. I'm Barbatos. I-I'm a god. I can't be-!"

A loud hissing noise was heard, followed by a patting noise a few seconds later. Urine rushed down Venti's legs, staining his white (um what do u call the things under his shorts ? cuz im talking about that lol). He moans as quietly as he can in relief.
"Mmm..."
"Venti ?"
You still couldn't believe what you saw. Right there, was the Anemo God, Barbatos, pissing himself.
"E-ehh ?!"
Eventually, the hissing noise came to an end.
Venti looked down at his mess and shame washed over him. His pants were soaked, but it felt so good to finally let go. That is, until the urine started to cool, and stuck to his skin. You were silent for the moment being.

"Venti ..?"
He looks at you, trembling, and starts to tear up. You were about to tear up too, because you felt so bad. A tear rolled down his cheek and that was where you lost it, and hugged him. He cried into your shoulder as you rubbed his back and whispered comforting words into his ears.
" 'M- sob s-sorry, it was my f-fault !"
You hugged him tighter as he cried more. He hugged you back tightly, and a tear rolled down your cheek too.
"shh. its ok."
He calmed down and laughed a bit. He thought he was childish. "15 years old and I can't control my bladder.."
"It's ok ! How about we clean you up and maybe cuddle for a little ? (:"
"Yesyesyeyeysyysys thank you, I would love that. Thanks, traveler. B-but.. you won't tell anybody, right ?"
" Oh, I will."
He starts to tear up again with a pouting face.
"Oh.. I-if you say so.. heh ?"
You felt so bad, even knowing what you said was a joke.
"Eh ?! Venti, dear don't cry, I was just joking ! You know I won't say a word."
He hugs and thanks you, and the two of you go home.