Black readers time

You were very popular around the strip club because if how you were so talented dancing on the pole with so extreme and dangerous. You were that bad chick that people will say not to mess with. One day you were out with your friends shopping until you saw you long time ex. In yall current relationship he was so damn possessive of you. So you were going to another store until you felt a hand grab your wrist.

y/n: who the fuck

ex: baby its me chill

y/n: man what you want ?

ex: I really want y-

y/n: awww baby you do*smirking at him*

ex: ohh yess I do*grinning*

y/n: *kicks him in the leg and trips him over*

ex: a-ah shit

y/n: do you see dumb on my forehead bitch go head somewhere

ex: *stays silent*

y/n : *walking away like a bad bitch*

As you were walking you felt eyes watching you but you didn't mind so you kept walking.You went to your car driving back home getting ready for work. As you get back home getting ready an unknown number was calling you. You knew it was those scam calls so you ignore it.As you walk in the club your friends are thrilled they seeing you thinking you wasn't going to come.

friend 1: girl where have you been you gotta get to work go head.

black reader: girl shut up I'll go change *gigles*

as you go to your dressing room you come back wearing t( whatever you recommend) as you come out you can tell there were eyes looking at you then someone caught your eye.This man in a blue tie black suit long hair brown dark eyes. as you can tell he couldn't take his eyes off you. You just ignore it. as you went to the bar getting a quick drink your bartender notice it too.

bartender: you why he keep looking at you like that

y/n: *being sarcastic* ohh I dont know lets ask him

y/n: girl I was kidding

y/n: stop asking so many damn questions damn!

as you was walking on the stage the audience starts getting louder. You started dancing twirling on the pole as the audience was throwing money at you left and right. as you see the man from earlier looking at you up and down smirking. You looked at him you cant tell he had a buldge but just looking at you. as you was smirking making him nervous asf. he was sweating like hell . as an hour go by you finish working as you went to the dressing room you went to go change. You walked backed out to be bump into someone.

man in suit: hey w- oh hello there*smiling hard asf*

black reader: ohh hello there

man in suit: you were pretty good up there

black reader: ohh thank you your very kind.

man in suit: yeah but I was wondering if im not being forward but can I take you out on a date like coffee

black reader: sure

as you guys talked and talked for hours getting to know each other. Your ex walks in and see you two talking and gets jealous

black reader: uh dont mind shawty over that's my ex.

ex: *walks over to you two* brush who is this

y/n: this is my friend Eric

man in suit: *looks at you ex* my name is er-

ex: I don't give a flying fuck why you talking to my gi-

y/n: *as you laugh at him* *pulls your ex chin to make eye contact and say* awww look at mommy's little boy all jealous so pathetic. *as you smack him and he falls to the floor* I belong to no one you piece of shit. get your ass out of here. *from the corner of your eye you could see Eric blushing turning red making him squirm covering hims lap.

black reader: sorry about that *gigles*

Eric: u-uh it's fine

as you both continue you talking you look at the time to see it's getting late and you exchange numbers saying bye. as you went home went to sleep and woke up the next day. you get a text from Eric saying( hey there good morning did you want to get some coffee) as you text back saying (yes). you got dressed and went driving to the coffee shop as you guys started talking you noticed he kept looking behind you trying to see what's going on.

y/n: are you okay*sips coffee*

erice: yeah i-im fine

y/n: *turns around and sees other duded in black suits wearing gold watches and you notice there are guns on them. u-uh okay

Eric: *looks back at you* we should

y/n: w-wait what.

Eric: *tells you what's going on*

y/n: oh baby nah that ain't gonna work

as you start walking you notice Eric looking at you with a serious look

Eric: GET IN THE CAR NOW!

y/n: *looking around to note the men from earlier was running to you and Eric with guns* OH SHIT!

as you and Eric hop in the car Eric driving off as you can see they are following you.

Eric: here takes this*he gives you a gun*

y/n: you gotta be shitting bricks if you think im using th-

Eric: JUST DO I-

y/n: don't scream at me bitch.

as y/ntakes of her jacket sitting on the widows shooting at them

as Eric looks at you and think: well damn that's hot

y/n: shut up and drive

as y/n shoots the van they get lost by some cops as Eric keeps driving y/n crawls back in the car.

y/n: Eric what is going on?

Eric: I'll explain when we there

y/n: where the fuck we going?

Eric: just calm down okay

y/n: dont tell me ti calm down we was just chased do

Eric: *kisses y/n to make her shut up*

y/n: *moves her face away* what you thought this was?

Eric: *still driving*

As you both stay quiet going to his house your eyes drop once you see this big mansion and a pool. as Eric and you walk inside he started looking around and see the decorations and funiture.

Eric: I'm going take a shower make your self at home

as you looked around and you went outside to see other men and women chilling at the pool then. a couple of minutes went by and you were sitting on the couch watching tv. as you hear footsteps you see Eric shirtless with a towel around his waist dripping wet with water and his hair in a bun.