Drip or drown

As he walk towards you you feel a little tension between you to as he tells the guards by the door to leave.

Eric: leave us.

y/n: *does'nt say anything*

Eric: *turns to you* you were pretty good out there y/n *as he smirks looking at you up and down* we could probably use you a girl for our team

y/n: I don't think ya'll will be able to handle me *as you smirk saying what you said with confidence * you see*as you stand up* my name is muthafucking y/n the baddest in the muthafucking game I'm not one if those other girls you got it

Eric: mmm sassy I like*as he looks at you admiring how you look*

y/n: *blushing* like what you see Eric* says seductively*

Eric: oh I do like what I see y/n *smirks*

As you can see he is blushing as you push him on the wall behind him facing him hearing his heart beat fast as drums

Eric: w-what are you doing y/n

y/n: aww what's wrong what happen to the bold Eric huh*as you smirk he see your cleavage and he blushes*.

Eric: c-can I touch you

y/n: im sorry what you said darling

Eric: can I touch you p-please shit

y/n: *as you leans closer to his face he seems flustered as you grab his hand and place it on your chest* *as you went to his neck biting his collarbone softly*

Eric: * moaning your name as he whimpers saying* mmmm y/n

y/n: *as you stop and say* aww would you look at the time*chuckling seeing that he is blushing and feeling flustered* *you also look down at him just to see his hard cock* all that from just teasing you pathetic lil bitch

Eric:*as he get's a little pissed* *as grab you by the throat and looks you in the eyes and says* do you have my consent y/n

y/n: mmm *nods*

as Eric pick you up and carries you up stairs to a red bedroom filled with leashes and collars and cuffs and even paddles and a bed. As Eric throws you on the bed tieing your hands and cuffs them to the bed.

y/n: what are y-*as he gets in front of you*

as Eric looks at you admiring how bad he wants you. he ties his hair up.

Eric: do you have my consent?

y/n: yes Eric you do*you seem a little nervous deep down*

Eric:*as Eric roughly open your legs kissing and biting your thighs going down to your lips*.

y/n: *whimpering feeling the enjoyment**moaning *

Eric taking your underwear off licking your lips softly tasting your sweetness

Eric: ohh shit you taste so sweet y/n.

Then he starts going deeper fucking you with his tounge and you arching you back screaming with tears forming in your eyes from the way you are feeling you like feeling this.

as time passes by Eric take his pants off teasing you with his woodpecker sliding in up and down your lips.

y/n: *as you can tell he was teasing him you like it tho so you ket going*

Eric: *shoves his cucumber in you* o-ohhhh you feel so nice.

y/n : *feels him stretching her walls out* s-shit I-i-it big Eric please go slow.

Eric: *going slow as he goes in and out as he does he grabs your wrist and unties them from the bed turning you around **pinning your hands on your back* *he puts his cucumber in your lips going fast* fuck you feel so good shit* as he go fast pounding you grabbing you by the hips and thrusting*.

y/n:*moaning and whimpering from the pain and pleasure

Eric: oh you are my cum slut I hope you know this now. your s-so wet

y/n: *moaning as you had an idea you started clapping your cheeks on his cock*

Eric:*eyes cross as he breathes heavy he didn't know you came with a freak warning* *groans* FUXK!

y/n: *as you cum you flop on the bed*

Eric:*lets's his cucumber out**as his juice leeks from his cucumber*

as you see from the mirror he seems like he really enjoy what just happen and he smacks your after ya'll were done.As Eric was flops on the bed he looks at you*

y/n: what what's wrong you want me to vanish.

Eric: no I want you to stay.

y/n: okay.

Eric: *chuckles*.