First game: hide & seek/ child vs adult

Midoriya was tapping away at his laptop for about a good three minutes before he looked up." Ok, I turn off all cameras and we have about good fifteen to twenty-five minutes to hide but stay with me the base is in Nezu's office. Knowing him he has guard outside his door." Midoriya said looking at everyone." What do you think we should do?" Iida asked looking at Midoriya." Well, we could just run straight for his door." Todoroki said looking at everyone like he just grow two heads." That would lead to them winning so that out." Hitoshi said looking at the leader of the group.

" We need to hide until they start looking for us then we attack by then well have half down while the other half is looking for us." Midoriya said looking at everyone." Come let's go found a place to hide." Nemuri said as everyone just nodded but when they walked out of the bathroom and saw Endeavor was walking straight at them and without thinking Aoi activated her quirk. There was a big puff of smoke and a man with pale skin and all-white hair was in front of him in want looked to be a playboy outfit. 

" Hi, there big boy." The men said as the kids run past him." Who was that." Takami asked." Enij's sugar baby." Both Todoroki and Midoriya said in unison as they run down the hall to want to look to be a classroom. Running inside to see the classroom was full of desks. They all looked at each other and decided to block off the door." Guys question can we all fit inside of in air vent?" Todoroki asked looking up at the vent that was right about them." Good idea Sho come because they're not that far away." Midoriya said as one by one they started claiming into the air vent and closed right as the door was bust down.

" I swear I saw them run into here." Rei said as the other just stand looking around the room." Fuck! Them kids are smart." Shota said looking around the room once again." Yep and Nezu put them with a fucking mastermind." Rei said as the four people walked out of the classroom." Come we have to go." Todoroki said as they started crawling throw the vents. As they were crawling throw the vent they were met with Nezu's security system that was in the vent.

Getting to a save point that jumped out of the vent." Oh, so Nezu wants to play dirty, ok two can play at that." Midoriya said looking at his group." Ok, so they are about an hour away only half, and like I said before Nezu is going to have half of them come for us and the other half guard his office." Midoriya said looking at them." And by the look of it, He sends Endeavor, Eraserhead, Blizzard, Cementoss, Power Loader, Vlad King, and Thirteen after us so that means the rest is in front of his office." Midoriya said as the nine people bust into the room." Times up and now you're going to lose because of Aizawa quirk." Endeavor said with a smirk on his face.

" You sure about that. Ready aim." Midoriya as they all pointed the paintball gun look like at the teacher." What are paintballs going to do up against quirks." Blizzard said looking at her two sons." Oh, mother you going to wish it was paintball, Fire." Midoriya said as they all started shorting the paintball gun at the adult and running past them. Then Midoriya throws one of his slime booms at them making it harder to get out of the room." What the hell was in that paintball gun." Aizawa yelled as the kids ran out of the room.

Midoriya stops and looks at his family." Oh, you know a quirk neutralizer. Both will wear off in ten minutes." He said running out of the room and to his team." Ok nine down nine to go." Iida said as they all ran down the hall only to be stopped by Snipe." Oh, that what we're doing." Midoriya said looking at Snipe who was at the end of the hall." Hiroshi you up." Midoriya said as he nodded and walked up to Snipe. But when they looked back they saw Fat Gum so Takami put up a shield to stop him from getting closer." Come on Aziawa I can hold this for long." Takami said looking back at Shinso." I'm going I'm going." He said as he just got Snipe on his control.

" Keep out our way." Shinso said as Snipe move out of his way and nodded." Come we can go now." He yelled at everyone started running for Nezu's office." Ok, now it an eleven now and seven to go." Nemuri said as they got in the hallway of Nezu's office to see. Present Mic, All Might, Midnight, Ingenium, Hawks, and Mirko were in front of the door." Damnit Nezu I see want you're doing." Midoriya said as he pushed everyone into a nearby classroom.

" Ok, so Nezu put them off into group at will First we had to deal with the level-heads. Meaning that they think before they fight. Then we had to deal with strategizer which means that think of a plane before they go into a fight." Midoriya said looking at his group." Now we're dealing with want I like to call No, Think  Just, Act. Meaning they don't think they just act." He added looking at his team." The two people we really should be worried about are Hound Dog and Nezu who is in the office somewhere to end the game one of us has to tap his desk." Midoriya said. " So that means we have to get past the group of moron and two other people," Takami said.

" But don't think it going to be easy." Midoriya said as everyone nodded." On my say fire ok." He said as they just nodded. They all walked out of the room and down the hall to be not that far away from the bead of moron." If y'all think that you are getting past us... Think again." Mic said looking at Them." Ready." Midoriya yelled made the six adults confuse as the six kids pulled the shock gun and a paintball gun." Aim." He yelled as the other team come behind them and stop." Fire." He Yelled at the kids started shorting everywhere. When all the adult was down and not getting up any time soon the kids stop shorting and now the hallway was full of smoke.

" Now it's time for hound dog." Midoriya said as all six kids pulled out the little bag Midoriya give them."  Scent blocker put it on and Hound dog won't smell us but that means Nezu will put up traps so that means we need to watch our step." He added as they all put the guns in front of their face as they walked to Nezu's office. Then the door swag open to reveal Hound god. They all stayed as quiet as possible that was until Todoroki snus. Midoriya shot him in the arm  and Hound Dog fall on the ground." Damnit didn't think that we had to use that." Midoriya said as the slow-walked into Nezu's office to see that he was not there.

" No thanks, I chose life." Takami said she walked back outside of the office." I'll deal with them out here at least I know it safe." She said as both Iida and Todoroki want with her." We'll go with her." They said as the other three nodded and moved more into the room." Stop like I say booed be traps are around his desk I got this." Midoriya said jumping over all the traps and lading on the desk and hitting the big red button. 

" Game over Kids win." Nezu said as all the adults walked into the office and Nezu turn off the traps." The good game next round starts in two hours. Rest up get lunch and then come back." He said as the kid's smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kids: 1          Adult:0