00 .

where it began ....

I dont want to live with a child thats not going to talk . I over heard my mother say from downstairs . Its kinda your fault , your always hitting her , My father said back . Well maybe if she stopped hiding in her room doing who ever knows what , i wouldn't have to threaten her . My mom shouted back.

As i heard them words it made me feel more unwanted than i already felt . ima juss leave that way i dont cause anymore problems . i locked my door nd opened my window , and went down the street to the gas station . where i saw AK .

Me and him met at the gas station , he's 17 while im 13 but he like a brother to me he put me in the game nd thats how i make my money . i walked up to him nd he greeted me nd introduced me to everyone else .

after that i pulled him to the side cause i needed his help , cause i wanted to stay with him . i didn't wanna stay where i wasn't wanted . so i basically asked him if i could move in nd he was like thats fine .

That same night he helped me move all my things out which wasn't much cause i already had a room at his crib . He called his people to finish moving while he helped me fake my death . I know it sounds crazy but its for the best .

I wrote the letter and we went to my closet nd took sum pictures of me with gun to my hand and blood every where on the floor . So after that they made it seem real nd we went to his crib where i gave him my folks number nd he acted as a family member that stopped by nd saw me .

and from there on out i been kickin it , ion have to worry bout people bullying me and everything else . AK decided since he was my care taker he would have a personal teacher come homeschool me .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- The end

- vote nd comment

- follow

xoxo , Jay