#02 Misunderstandings

Reader POV

"He must have been very tired to have fallen unconscious. All of his injuries are just abrasions. Not even any bone fractures." Sensei said.

"The mark on his hand is the same as Boruto's. Who is he and why would be faint if he only has a few minor injuries?" Sarada asked.

"Its probably because they chased him all the way out here, not to mention he defeated them all by himself. The situation is so unbelievable." I said only answering her second question.

Ironically, the boy started to move a bit. "He's waking up!" Boruto yelled as we all stared at the boy in confusion.

"Everyone get away from him!! Right now, hurry!!!!" Konohamaru sensei said yelling while noticing something wrong with the boy.

"DONT TOUCH ME" The mystery boy screamed and he got up while a gust of wind blew us away from him.

"There's no mistake this guy took down those puppets!" Sensei said.

After the boy got up, he glared at us like we were his enemies. "Who are you assholes? Are you pursuers from the 'Kara'?" He asked

"Pursuers? What? No!"

"Y/N, Wait! Excuse them, I'm Sarutobi Konohamaru. We are Konohagakure shinobi from the fire country." Sensei said cutting me off.

"What do you Konoha shinobi want from me?" The boy questioned.

"We don't want anything from you! We just happened to find you on our mission to investigate a blimp that crashed with in our country's territory! We want to know what happened to you, so do you mind telling us what had happened?" I asked him.

"What basis do I have confiding that
to you assholes? I just want you to leave me alone, alright?" He stated.

"Sorry, but we can't do that. According to our provisions, we must take guardianship of you. If you resist, we'll even half to do it with a bit of force." Sensei said to the obviously aggravated boy.

"I get it already. Seems like you want to die." The boy answered.

"Wait 'ttebasa! You know about this don't you!? You have it on your left hand too!" Boruto said waving out his hand to show the mystery boy the mark.

"Thats...!" The boy said with shock.

"Karma! Why do you have that?" The boy asked.

'Karma'? I asked myself. "What the heck is this thing?" Boruto yelled.

"Quit screwing around! As I thought, they are pursuers from the 'Kara'!" Said the unknown male.

"No, your wrong! Just listen to us!" I pleaded until we all heard an explosion like sound.

"What?!" I yelled in confusion.

"Sorry for intruding in such a busy moment. But allow me too 'recover' you, the precious 'vessel'!" Said a chubby looking guy with a gas mask covering half of his face.

"Who is that! It's just one after another! What the heck is going on?!" I asked the mystery boy.

"There's shinobi from Konoha too... So they were already in contact with the 'vessel' eh? Seems like old man Ao failed then, eh...What a disgrace to the 'outsiders'!" The man said.

" 'Vessel'? So that what Ao was talking about when he was searching the 'cargo'!" Sarada stated.

"Assholes like you shouldn't be treating me like an object you pig! This time I won't ask forgiveness for blowing away your jaw." The boy said to the man.

"Don't try to look smart, you empty bastard. Be obedient and I'll take you home gently.." The man said to the mystery boy.

'The vessel seems to be this guy... But what is vessel supposed to mean?' I said to myself. "Of course I still have this grudge about my jaw. Don't worry, I haven't forgot about it...I won't kill you... However..."

The man looked at us while pointing at us with his hand blaster thing. "It'll hurt as if you were dying!" The crazy man yelled.

A cloud of smoke surrounded us causing me to jump back. I looked around for the mystery boy to find him attacking the man with a sword like arm. "As expected, you've been weakened. This guy is going to be a simple task" The man said.

"Don't make me laugh. My handicap is perfect for fighting an asshole like you!"