strawberry shirt🍓

masahiro pov:i was in Oshiba's house cooking dinner i heard the front door open i knew it wasnt kousuke san Because it was too soon for him to be home when i looked behind me there was standing Miho Oshiba oh hello Setagawa chan! she said o-oh hello welcome back i didnt expect you to be home today i said oh yeah the girls went home so i did too and what are you cooking setagawa-chan? oh just some soba ohhh do you want my help miho offered O-oh no thank you ! okay whatever you say while i was cooking miho went upstairs when she came back she was holding a box oh setagawa-chan i know it was your birthday a week ago and i didnt get you anything so here ! oh t-thank you.. open it i need to know if you like it she said with a smile okay after i opened it there was a pink trawberry shirt the same kousuke san had but in black isnt it cute when i saw that they have it in pink i needed to get it for you so you and kou-chan can match oh! thank you so much i said while blushing now now why dont you try it i hope it will fit okay but can you please watch the soba while im gonna change sure! miho answered when i was done changing i looked at myself in the mirror it fited perefctly i went downstair in hope that Miho didnt do anything to the food when i was there i was her only looking at it when she turned around and looked at me she blushed oh my god you look adorable setagawa-chan im so glad i picked this for you thank you again I said no dont thank me dear i mean it was your birthday so you deserve it now kou-chan texted me a while ago that he is leaving school so go hide im gonna make him wear his shirt and im gonna take a picture of you two sounds good ? sure but where should i hide ? oh ! just go to my room okay? okay.

im home! oh welcome kou-chan hey mom are you alone? hehe no no setagawa-chan is here with me oh? but where is he oh thats not important now do you remember that black strawberry shirt i gave you? yes why , i want you to wear it then come downstairs miho said with smile I mean sure but why? you are gonna see now go! okay okay calm down mom...

setagawa chan come downstairs ! i went downstairs and there was miho waiting for me with a camere and a big smile of course now kou- chan are you ready? yeah yeah i heard kousuke san yell when he came downstairs his eyes went straight to me oh my god mom did you plan this he asked yes i got this for setagawa's birthday doesnt he look cute ? yes he always looks cute i blushed at that now go stand right there and go besides eachother kou chan grab segawas hip and hold hands so we can see our engagement rings! we did what miho wanted us to do and the photo turnout really good then i finished dinner while kousuke san was hugging me from behind

/✨END/
Heyyyyy I hope you liked this chapter I really didn't know what to write but at least it's something and please just imagine that the strawberry shirt on the top is black thank you have a great day !🥒⚰️🍞✨🛐