Before The Devil, The Doctor And The Watcher.

30 Years ago At superjail there was someone in a cell. He was just sitting down. There was another cell talking to him.. Or just being annoying.

Criminal: Hey Amadeus Prower, Why are you here for?

Amadeus: I was trying to get the freedom back.

Criminal: Well that sucks!!!

Thunder: Don't listen to him My king. Besides You be lucky here. That Hedgehog murdered That Doctor Robotnik.

Amadeus: His mother got killed by Eggman and when The doctor threw him, Shadow grabbed some kind of stone and.. Put it in Sonic's chest?

Thunder: Well he didn't stop there. There's a war outside and people are dying.

There were people walking down the stairs.

Rosemary: Amades!

Amades sees Tails and Rosemary.

Amades: Rosemary?.. Tails?

Tails opens a lock and he hacks the cards hard drive to open the cell.

The cell door opens and Amades hangs His wife.

Amades: We have to get him out-

Thunder: No My King. Leave Now! Before he comes here and-.. Ahh shit.

Behind them sonic was there but..His eyes were different. His eyes were red and the stone got bigger.

Tails: Sonic..

Amades: Sonic You have no reason to put me behind bars-

Sonic hits Amades at the chest and picks him up and throws him.

Rosemary: No!

Sonic slaps her cross the face.

Tails kicks sonic at the chest.

Sonic at the wall looking straight at tails.

Thunder: My king leave before-

Sonic Grabs Tails and he runs outside with tails and they battle.

Amades and Rosemary get up and run out.

When they got outside there were people holding guns and aiming at Amades and rosemary. At the side they're arms there was a symbol of sonic's head red.

Sonic fought Tails at the woods But Tails was losing. Sonic wouldn't stop beating him to the ground.

Tails: Why are you keeping me alive?

Sonic: For this!

Tails turns around and sees that Sonic's men have Tails's mother and father on the ground and the men aim their guns at Tails's parents and fire at they're heads.

Tails: NNNOOO!!

Sonic Grabs Tails's arm and in pain Sonic pulls it.

Tails: SONIC NO!

Sonic ripps Tails's arm off. There is so much blood running and Tails on the floor in pain screaming for help.