Hollywood actress!

I was so hungover last night we all got a bit out of hand I remember going to a club in one point of the night.
I pulled the covers off of me to reveal I was only in my underwear,I looked to my left and saw someone there I didn't know who it was because the covers were pulled over their face.

I had a peak under the covers,it was Helena I was glad it was her because then I knew I didn't sleep with some random dude.

She woke up and said "where am I?".
She then noticed me and said "why haven't you got a bra-ohhhh I think we...".
I nodded "yeah I think we did we must have been so wasted!".
She looked me up and down stopping at my breasts, she said "you have nice boobs!".
I started laughing "from what I remember you do aswell!"

I was actually younger than Helena,she was 32 and I had just 21 but I wasn't complaining,she was hot.

I heard my little mobile phone ring.
I picked it up and answered it.
"Hello this is Y/n who's calling?".

IT WAS A PRODUCER THAT HELENA HAD CONTACTED!!!!!!

We had a conversation and he told me that there was an upcoming project and he was considering having me in the movie,he also added that Helena,Brad and Edward had put a good word in.

When I put the phone down I ran over to Helena and hugged her,I still had no shirt on,I felt her chest against mine.

I felt safe in her arms.

THIS CHAPTERS PHOTO...