1 | 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝

Third person:

Arabella Potter smiled brightly as walked around the special school of Alfea. There were teenagers smiling happily as the first years talked to their new friends. She waved as people called her name and said hello, because as you can probably see, Bella gained lots of popularity, and she didn't really know how. I mean, she was more of a nerd last year, trying to learn everything she could about her powers. To let ypu in on a little secret, people thought that she was just obsessed, but she thought of it as dedication.

Riven walked right in front of her playing around his knife as he walked. "Hey Riven!" She called and he turned to her. "Try not to kill any first years with that thing."

"I'm not making any promises, Bella." He called back to her. First she saw Stella taking selfies with some other girls. Then she saw Sky staring at her, and she smiled and waved at him. "It's not cool to
stare, Sky!" She shouted with her hands cupping her mouth, while he just chuckled and shook his head going back to his conversation. "Hey, Ter! Hi, professor Harvey! Happy nature day!" She called once again. "It's not nature day, Belle." Terra responded. "Everyday's nature day!" Arabella smiled.

Then, she kept walking until she saw a very beautiful girl will ginger hair looking around nervously and to her
surprise, well not really, Sky was talking to her, probably insulting her trying to get her to notice him. "If you stopped insulting her, then she would probably ask for you help. Though I'm not sure she does really need it," I walked up to the two.

"Hey Belle," Sky mumbled.
"I'm Arabella Potter, but most people just call me Bella." I smile at the girl, giving her my hand to shake.

"Bloom," she introduced herself and shook my hand.
"Ah, Bloom. What a unique, yet fairy-ish name. So, are you a fairy?"

"Yes, I am a fairy," she said but had a weird look on her face. "Sorry, that's just something I never thought I would say."

"That's an odd thing considering in a courtyard of a college for fairies." Sky spoke up. "We don't have a lot of those where I'm from." Bloom said.

"And what realm are you from?" I said, curiosity taking over me. "California." She answered quickly.

"Oh, you're not from the Otherworld?"

"I'm not. If you want your mind blown, three months ago, I didn't even know the Otherworld existed." Bloom chuckles.

"Well, at least we have one thing in common so far. Don't worry, you'll get used to all this." I assure her.

"And if you are lost, which I'm not saying you are, and you need help, which I'm not saying I'm offering— This is the Specialist Hall." Sky explains.

"The Fairy Hall is that way." I finished.
"Oh, the Specialist Hall. Obviously. And I definitely know what a Specialist is!" She giggles.

"And where exactly are you headed?" I ask. "Right, I'm supposed to meet ... Stella? At the Alfea Gates?" She says unsure.

"Oh! You're the first year that Stella and I are giving a tour to. I'm so sorry, I didn't even know. Um- we're meeting Stella over there, I'll show you," I offer.

"Sure." Bloom replied, before Riven almost interrupts her.
"Yo, quit perving on the first years."

"Riven. Don't you have somewhere to smoke..?" I give him a cold smile as he interrupts our conversation.
"Yeah, I do actually." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Right, well, let's go, Bloom. And bye, Sky! See you hopefully— uh never!" I speak sarcastically. Sky and Riven just chuckle as Bloom and I head towards the spot Stella is waiting at.

"Bella," Stella greets with a bit of a dirty look.

"Hey, this is Boom," Arabella introduces.

"Yeah. You must be Stella. Hi. I-I was... waiting. I just um got impatient," Bloom says nervously.

"How very American of you. Shall we?" Stella replies with a smile.

• • •

"Miss Dowling tells me this is your first time in the Otherworld. I hope your trip was painless," Stella says as the three walk through the halls.

"Miss Dowling gave me a time and location where there'd be a gateway. It was in the middle of nowhere, so it wasn't convenient," Bloom laughs.

"Yeah, that sounds like her," Bella states with a shrug.

"The headmistress like to do things by the book, and keeping your world a secret from our is chapter one, no matter how inconvenient it may be," Stella explains, ignoring Bella. "But if you every want to go back..." her sentence trails off and she holds up her ring to Bloom, making sure to show it off as she talks.

"That's a whole lot of ring," Bloom chuckles.

"Family heirloom. Gateway ring. The only thing that keeps you sane in this place is the ability to leave it," Stella tells Bloom, while Bella keeps quit not sure what to say and when since she didn't really want to deal with a pissed off Stella on the first day.

"Your world may not always be thrilling, but it beats this one. There are seven realms in the Otherworld, each a different kind of boring." Stella finishes and leaves Bella with a curious, and rather overwhelmed Bloom looking at all the students gathering.

"Okay! So, I will leave you be. Uhm— classes start bright and early tomorrow, and I'll see you in the dorm!" Bella smiles.

"Wait— we're sharing a dorm together?"

"Yeah. What? Did you think you were gonna have a house to yourself?" Bella pauses, while Bloom looks practically stunned. "I'm just joking, we'll be sharing a dorm with ... maybe about four more people. Okay then, see you around." Bella waves before leaving.

• • •

"Hello, my fellow fairies," Arabella greets as she bursts through the doors of her new dorm. In every room but one, each fairy was unpacking their bags.

"Ugh, can you not shout, Bella," Stella argues and immediately shuts her door.

"Well, hello to you too, Stella."

Bella walks to the dark, untouched room and turns on the light. She was surprised to find a very spacious room. Last year she didn't even have half a room.

Guess being a second year at Alfea has its perks.

• • •

• • •