Beginning Note (Please Read)

Hello everyone. Thanks, from the bottom of my heart, for making it this far.

I started this series almost eight years ago! My writing, plot, and number of readers have changed drastically many times throughout this series.

That being said, bare with me. Some things will stray from canon and possibly my own plot. The unedited chapters of the older books...I'm working on them! I'll let you know in advance if there is a change that could be confusing.

Oh, the Deathly Hallows. We've all cried at least once, right? This is gonna be an emotional rollercoaster, but it'll be a good one.

I am currently in university so I am HELLA busy! Please bare with me for the updating schedule. My GOAL is to update every week on Sunday! If not, biweekly updates are for certain.

That being said, add this book to your library/reading list in order to get notifications.

As always, please be a good reader and support the author (woop, that's me!). I work so hard on these chapters. All I ask is for votes and at least a comment or two, but preferably more. 

It's not a lot to ask. These chapters and planning take a long time! I love to see you guys actually take part in the process. I love and appreciate EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!

I believe that is all! If you actually read this, thanks so much. You make writing this series worth it!

Oh, and also, I made a tiktok! It's @hotgirlzforbernie (yes, I stan Bernie Sanders, deal with it) so go follow if you want to see my mediocre face!

Thank you, and I love you all,

Lumos <3