𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒

Song for this chapter: slow dancing in the dark Re•Morse The feeling of guilt or regret

Re•Morse
The feeling of guilt or regret

——a week had past, y/n stayed inside trying to forget her feelings but it was almost impossible

-

-

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!" bakugo yelled towards kirishima. "b-bakugo calm down!" kirishima said as hey were causing a scene. "im sorry..." kirishima said. "oh hes sorry!" bakugo taunted. "Oh he's sorry! He's sorry! HES SORRY! FUCK YOU KIRISHIMA!" Bakugo yelled tears running down his cheeks. "YOU TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME! SHE LOVES YOU AND YOU FUCKING HURT HER!" Bakugo yelled angrily. "I LOVE HER!" Kirishima blurted out. "THEN WHYD YOU HURT HER?! WHY DIDNT YOU CHECK UP ON HER?!" Bakugo yelled back.

"I TRIED BUT THEN YOU TOLD HER YOU LOVED HER! I THOUGHT IT WAS TOO LATE!" Kirishima yelled, as tears pricked in the corner of his eyes. "You don't deserve her..." Bakugo said lowly. "What?" Kirishima asked. "You don't fucking deserve her!" Bakugo said angrily. "Why doesn't she love ME? Why does she love YOU?! I've loved her longer! I've been with her since forever! And you come in here and fuck everything up! I COULDVE BEEN WITH HER!" Bakugo ranted as tears fell.

"So you're not with her?..." kirishima asked. "No! You fucking idiot!" Bakugo yelled in pain, "I love her, and I'll never hurt her..." kirishima said to Bakugo. "You already fucking did. She's crying, because she thinks you love someone else! Just stay away, she'll be better off without you!" He yelled. Kirishima shook his head, "no. Bakugo, I love her. And you aren't going to stop me." Kirishima stated determinedly. Bakugo, thought and thought. "If you ever fucking hurt her again I'll kill you." Bakugo growled. Kirishima's eyes widened in shock, "if you hurt her ill take her back, and you'll never see her again!" Bakugo said seriously.

I nodded and ran, I looked for her. But I couldn't find her. "Where are you...?" I asked as I was surrounded by Sakura trees.

"Kirishima?" A girl asked I looked up and it was her.

"Y/n..." I said, softly.

"Kirishima, I have something to tell you..." she said, I nodded. "Me too, but you can go first." I told her.

"I love you, and I know you won't f-feel the same because you love m-Mina...." she started choking up.

"I-I just love you so much!" She said as she started crying

"I-I just love you so much!" She said as she started crying. "I love you too." I said her eyes widened. "Y-you love me?" She asked in disbelief. "B-but you told m-Mina—-" I cut her off, my lips crashed onto hers. I felt complete...Sakura petals surrounded us both, swirling in the air jumping. I pulled away, "she was helping me confess to you..." I told her smiling softly. "I-I'm sorry!" She said crying. "It's ok, y/n will you be my girlfriend?" I asked, she nodded and smiled. "I love you..." she said. "I love you too, pebble."