Kuroo x kenma 🍋

(i put these words here just to uhm, make it look like its long because i just realized that people can see how long it can be read)
hey sorry to say that we have to go watch a video and watch it and watch a game and play it for all of the night lol but you gotta is it the way it was just finished the night before the night so you could go to play a game with me your dad is in a good bye play games that we can play for the kids to watch them play with us or do we just need a kids finger and a little something for them and play it for all of the fun people that we are doing so well we have a good bye week and we can get them back in here so that you know how much we can get to get it to go watch it it will get to the end and get ready for a little later than normal but you know how much we love it bye love mom bye love bye baby bye love mom bye love bye see if you're still there and will talk about to you get ready for you bye love you guys please call us tomorrow bye love you guys please call us when we can talk bye love you bye love mom bye love you guys please call us when we can talk bye love you guys please call us when you can hear me bye bye love you guys please call us when we can talk bye love bye love you guys please call us when you can hear from me please let me know what time and how you can talk to you later love bye love mom bye love you guys please call us when we can get there and get it bye love bye love you guys please call us when you can hear me bye love you bye love bye love you guys please call us when we can hear your call love bye love you guys please call us when we get there and then we can talk bye bye love bye bye love you guys please call us tomorrow and talk to me tomorrow love bye bye love you guys please call us when you can hear me your mom and mom are going on a real estate party tomorrow bye love bye love you guys please call us when we can talk bye love bye love you guys please call us when you can hear from my dad about what you guys want me bye love you guys please call us when we can get together bye love bye love you guys please call us when you can hear me your mom and mom are going on a break from the school work so call us tomorrow and then you guys please let me know if you're still up for that bye love you guys please call us when we get to work tomorrow and then you guys please let me know bye love bye bye love you bye love bye bye love you bye love bye bye love you bye love bye bye love you guys please call us when we can get there to go bye love you guys please call us when you get a call love bye love you guys please call me bye love you bye love bye love you guys please call us when you can hear from me bye .

(made with random words from prediction chat)