Allergy

Taylor's (me, the author) POV:

"So, Scott, what I'm trying to say is that your album is amazing, absolutely fantastic, and I love your magic, it's so cool, but just your voice, alone... it doesn't suit... Sorry mate." I said exhaling relieved that I finally told him. I didn't like to keep all those secrets, but it was the best I could do if I really cared about someone. 

I've always hated lying, yet I do that every day. 

"How long?" He asked me trying to control his anger. "For how long you kept that secret?! We promised to not lie to each other!!!" 

Oh Scott, if only you knew... you wouldn't be so mad for that... I have secrets way bigger and scarier than that... and most important, I have secrets more dangerous... 

"Oh shut up you!!" I whispered angrily. "What?" Scott asked confused. Shit, he heard me. 

"I-" I tried to make up a quick excuse but before I could continue I sneezed.

"Uhm... are you ok?" Scott asked a little worried now. I sneezed again and then looks at him really confused. "I don't know why am I sneezing." I said confused, trying to explain to myself what just happened. "Maybe you just have an allergy...?" Asked Scott giving me a look that clearly meant 'help wtf is going on'.

Then I realised. It was an allergy. 

"Yes, right! I have an allergy... oh shit." I said rubbing my head with the hands. "Scott, go in my room, quick! And be quiet!" I said glancing at the window, that was half open. How could I not notice?! It wasn't open before, and we didn't open it!! 

Oh, I see you finally realised. How immature, you got distracted again. Do I have to remember you what happened last time you did? 

My breath started to get heavy and my head ached, a lot. I started to gasp for air. 

"Taylor?" Scott asked quietly without going out of my room, just like I told him. His voice made me come back to the reality, and I quickly went in my room too, but not before glancing around and taking some food and a bat. 

"I'm here" I said entering in the room, and Scott asked me confused "what is you allergy...?" 

"Magic. I am allergic to magic." I said. He bursted out laughing and I glared at him. "Wait, you're serious?" He asked confused. "Deadly serious" I replied. 

Then we heard a very loud sound coming from outside. 

We looked at each other and without saying a word we got up and went outside.

***

A/N: y'all like it? Idk. Just had random inspiration. If u want a part 2 and eventually a book I could think about it. Lemme know. Bye! 

-Taylor