Chapter 11

*TRIGGER WARNING (MENTIONS OF RAPE)*

Alright here we are, you open your eyes to see that you landed in a small alley way between two shops. 

So Y/N and I will go together and you and father can go together, Draco says, looking at you and his parents for approval of the plan. 

Sounds good to me, you say, looking back at Draco. 

We can meet at the Three Broomsticks at 12:00 for lunch, Lucius says looking at the rest of us. 

We all nod our heads then head our separate ways.

Draco and I first go into one of the bookstores to look for gifts. 

I find some nice quills and ink for Lucius, and some books about dragons and quidditch for Draco. I also get some new quills for myself seeing as I need them for when we return to school after break. 

Draco has gone off on his own in the store to find some things for himself and his parents. 

I am finished now and head up to the front to pay when I feel a hand snake around my waist, I immediately flinch and turn around to see Ron. 

Woah, calm down Y/N it's just me darling, he says with a smirk on his face. 

I know get off of me though, you say nervously turning back to pay for your things. 

Once you have your gifts wrapped and payed for you start to walk away to find Draco only to be stopped by Ron grabbing your wrist. 

What's wrong Y/N, why are you leaving so quickly, I was thinking that we could go on a walk together. 

Like I'd go anywhere with you, you asshole, you spit back, ripping your arm away from him. 

So you want to play it that way huh? he asks, grabbing onto your waist pulling you out of the store. He pulls you into an dark alley way, away from other people. 

Ron, get off me, now, you say a bit louder hoping to get the attention of someone walking by. Please I really need to get going, you say frantically trying to get away from him. 

I don't think so princess, I think we could have some fun here, don't you, he asks smiling at you. 

No I don't, you say getting more annoyed and frightened by the second. Now I really need to get going, Ron. You finally get away from him and start running but he catches you and grabs a hold of you with one of his hand on your wrists and one on your throat. 

I seem to remember a situation quite like this one from a while back, don't you he asks, looking into your frightened eyes. I seem to remember us having some fun. 

If you think raping someone is fun then your sicker than I thought. 

Don't you dare talk to me like that you bitch, he says punching you in the face, knocking you out. I'll see you again princess, he says starting to walk away, but he bumps into someone. 

And where do you think your going Mr. Weasley, a deep cold voice says, looking down at him with his icy blue eyes. 

I was just leaving, sir he says, looking up to meet his eyes. 

Oh? Is that so, Lucius questions, and your just going to leave that poor girl unconscious, in a dark alley? 

Why the hell do you care, Ron spits, instantly regretting, the words that just left his mouth. 

Lucius swiftly grabs him by his collar pinning him against the wall. 

Father what's going on, Draco asks coming into the alley.