Chapter 19- Felicity and Megan

Clarity's POV

I stood there staring at the two women with wide eyes. Sara had no idea how to act. "Who's she?" Felicity asked as she pointed to Sara. Sara. Oh my god! Black Canary was Sara Lance. Whoops.

"This is my little sister, Sara Parker. Aunt Megan, Felicity, why are you here?" I asked. Felicity's face fell. I walked up to her and noticed tears streaming down her face.

"Felicity, what's wrong?" I whispered. She choked back a sob before wiping her eyes.

"It's Oliver. He-he's dead," She whispered. I stepped back a few steps before leaning on the couch for support. No. He was my mentor. He taught me everything I know. I watched him shoot Barry in the back. It was hilarious. Oliver was the one who stayed with me on my birthday while no one else did. He was the one who protected me when Malcolm Merlyn tried to kill me.

****

"The power also comes from your hips," Ollie told me as he positioned my hips. I suck at fighting. I may have scared away Barry's bullies, but not Malcolm Merlyn. I sighed and then threw the punch at the punching bag. For someone who just got back from 5 years in hell he's acting pretty normal. For someone who's training a 23 year old woman who hasn't fought anyone since middle school, he's doing a pretty good job.

"Clar, if you want self-defense classes ask Diggle," he told me. I shook my head and swung at the punching bag.

"Merlyn almost killed me. If it weren't for you, I'd be six feet in the ground. I'm learning from you," I said as I punched the cylinder filled with sand.

****

"He can't be dead. I-I just saw him a few weeks ago. Maybe a month ago. Ollie is not dead," I snarled. Felicity put her hand on my shoulder but I shrugged it off.

"Oliver was my mentor. He is not dead. He survived 5 years on Lian Yu. He can surely survive a little bullet," I said. Felicity shook her head.

"Clar, he wasn't shot." Well this gained my attention. Sara took this as her cue and took Megan into another room to talk. "He went to face Ra's Al Ghul. He hasn't returned. Clarity, it's been three days. Malcolm Merlyn went to search for him and found the weapon used to kill him. He said that Ra's leaves the weapon there as a memorial to honor the person. He's dead. I'm so sorry," She whispered. I nodded and regained my balance.

"Whatever you do, do not tell Barry. He will fall apart. It's bad enough that Iris moved in with Eddie. He doesn't need this news." Felicity nodded and walked out. Once she was out of the apartment I broke down. I fell to my knees on the floor and sobbed my heart out. Sara walked back in and kneeled down in front of me.

"Clar, who's Oliver?" she asked me. I shook my head and stood up. I completely ignored Sara and walked to my room, collapsing on my bed.

****

I woke up the next morning to three voices, not two. "She's still sleeping." I think that was Megan's voice. I rolled out of bed and shuffled my way to the kitchen, wanting to be alone. But with two family members here, that's impossible. I stopped when I saw Caitlin talking with Megan and Sara.

"Morning Clarity," Caitlin smiled. I glanced at the clock. 9:55. Crap! I'm supposed to be at S.T.A.R. Labs for training. I ran to my room, got ready using my speed, and ran out, grabbing Caitlin's arm in the process. Once we got in her car I buckled up and sighed.