𝐨𝐧𝐞.

"Amunet! Get the hell out of that bed before I come in there!" Her mom screamed through the house, causing the tired girl to jerk herself awake.

Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, Amunet picked out a pink Sailor Moon tank top and a black jean skirt before dragging herself to the bathroom to take a shower. Opening SoundCloud, she searched for Hun43rd by A$AP Rocky and pressed play, having to turn her phone volume all the way up since her cousin broke her speaker.

Once out of the shower, Amunet got dressed and pulled her hair into a slick back bun, applied some lip gloss, and glued on some lashes before running downstairs.

Opening the pantry, she poured herself some Frosted Flakes and almond milk in a bowl, then ran outside, careful not to spill her breakfast.

"Hey Siri, call Madison!" She yelled once she was in her white Nissan. Growing frustrated when her friend didn't answer, Amunet started the car and quickly drove to Madison's house anyways.

"Come outside dumbass!" She yelled at her phone, sending multiple voice messages. After seven minutes, Madison finally came out and knocked on the window of Amunet's car.

"What took you so long?" Amunet asked, unlocking the passenger door.

"Sorry, I got home late last night and didn't hear my alarm this morning. I was in the shower when you called me." Madison replied.

"Mmmcht, what were you doing late last night?"

"You in my business? Don't do that."

"Girl- that meme's so old. Come up with something new." Amunet put her cereal bowl in the backseat and started the car, passing the aux to Madison.

"Leave me alone." Madison unlocked her phone and played LUMBERJACK by Tyler, The Creator. "We pickin' up Lotus?"

"Nah, I think her mom's dropping her off."

Ohh, gotchu."

The pair then rode in silence for the rest of the ride, except for the rap music blasting from Amunet's car speakers.

"Let's go," Amunet said, grabbing her backpack from behind her seat.

Madison did the same, and the two split up so they could each find their lockers.

"Amunet! Behind you!" A loud but pleasant voice yelled through the halls, causing Amunet to quickly turn around.

"Girl, it's way too early to be yelling like that."

"Whatever, just let me be happy to see you in peace," Lotus said, rolling her eyes. "Where's Madison?"

"Uhhh, at her locker probably. Let's go find her."

The two continued talking until they finally found Madison punching her locker repeatedly.

"What the hell are you doing?" Amunet asked.

"It's not opening! I've tried everything but it's stuck."

"What's your combination?" Lotus asked, pushing Madison to the side.

"It's 6-16-21."

"There," Lotus said, and the locker swung open.

"I- how'd you do that?

"Just put your stuff in so we can go," Amunet said, wiping away tears from laughter.

"Why the fuck are you laughing?" "No one made a joke." Lotus and Madison said simultaneously.

"Because- just leave me alone. Oooh, who's that girl over there?" Amunet asked, trying to change the topic.

"The blonde one? That's Khepri, you know her. Remember last year when her nudes got leaked?" Madison answered.