Plans

Chapter 1

    (This is a time skip about two years so the third years, Daichi Suga Asahi and Kiyoko, are out of high school but you all still hang out. You'll get it once you read it.)

First-person POV
     It's been a while since I found out about Tsukkishima and Yamaguchi. I'm fucking tired of the way he's treating me. But you know it's summer and summer is the time to relax especially because we're(the second and first years) going on a trip in a few days. I'm still wondering why I helped plan this.

~Flashback to the plan brought to you by Levi screaming at Eren~

       Kiyoko and Yachi said they had something to discuss with me on the rooftop. Which is where I'm heading right this second. I have a feeling I'm going to regret this later but tbh I don't even care anymore.

     When I got to the rooftop I saw Kiyoko and Yachi planing something so I walk over to them.

"Hey, guys what are you doing? Planning a party or something?" I asked

"Well, it's not a party. We are planning a trip though. We need your input on where we should go." Kiyoko states

The options I got were
1) really hot(privet beach+ hotel for a week )
2) really cold(ice skating rink+a hotel and spa week)
3) ehhhhh(going out to a resort for a week)

I chose to have beach because actually I don't know why I guess it just felt right.

Authors note
Hello I wanted to say I'm sorry that this is really short but I have to go back to class at the time I'm writing this. Also wanted to say sorry for not writing anything I just haven't had motivation to do so. :)
                                   -
                                      Pigeon