Chapter 8

Words: 2554
Edited: December 25th, 2022

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

3rd person's POV
As soon as Reki said his words, the others cheered
"A challenge!"
"Can it be that we'll actually see ADAM skating?"
"The legend has descended!"

☾ ☼ ☽

Reki stayed strong beside Miya as Y/n held an arm around the middle schooler's shoulders, "If I win, I'll have you apologize to MIYA," The redhead said and the middle schooler looked at him, Y/n let go of him, "Don't sympathize with me! I'm totally fine. It just means I'm going back to the beginning,"

"I'm not sympathizing. It's just that I absolutely hate guys like him!" Reki said and they all looked at him. ADAM only stayed smirking, glancing over at Y/n from time to time, she was looking away from this whole time.

"Hey! Why don't you say something? Aren't your ears sticking out from that stupid mask?" Reki yelled and ADAM held out his hand, "If emotions could be seen by the eye, what shapes would they be?"

"Huh?" Reki asked

"I believe it will be a spring. That spring will have different amounts of water depending on the occasion." He said as he skated around to Y/n and his hand reached up to her shoulder, he then tucks a string of her h/c hair in his hand and rubbed her soft hair. She just stayed there, not saying a thing, only having a glare and disgusted expression.

"Don't change the subject!" Reki yelled and ADAM skated away from Y/n. He then held a fist some centimeters from Reki's face.

"My spring is currently completely dry. Because I don't have even one millimeter of interest in you," He said and skated over to Langa again. "But... Good. You're good. It flows out. It gushes out. That's right. The prize of this bet shall be you!" ADAM said while surrounding the boy and then stopped to hold his chin up.

"If I win... you will skate with me next time. How's that?"

"All right," Langa said with no hesitation. Y/b and Reki stared at them in shock. "Hey! Langa—" Y/n said but got interrupted by ADAM who settled it. "It's a deal," ADAM said and Reki shook his head and sighed.

☾ Next day ☽

Y/n was sitting by her desk. Flipping her pen in stress. Reki noticed this and glanced beside him to Langa. "You're always like this."

"About what?"

"Why do you just go off and accept stuff?" He said

"What about you, Reki? Why do you go off and challenge others?"

"Because I was pissed!" Reki said and moved closer to Langa; Langa did the same

"And I wanted to skate," Langa whispered and sat back normally at his desk. "Huh? What part of that guy made you want to skate with him? Tough, that mask is kinda cool. But someone who says stuff like that, I—" Reki said but for soon cut off by their Sensei that hit his head with some rolled-up papers. 

Langa glanced over to Y/n before he goes back to his work.

☾ Ramen shop ☽