Chapter 1

It's been a few days since me and Chichi broke it off, Chichi wanted divorce and I gave it to her. She was always controlling and other stuff. Hell, she tried to change me from my ways.

A few weeks pass since the divorce and I'm sitting in my own place while relaxing after a long day work. I'm a worker at a construction company and it pays good.

Getting up and going to the bathroom, I take a shower. Getting out, the phone rings and I answer.

'Dad. Hey, Dad, Vidal and Bulma are having a cook out at Capsule Corp and I wanted to know if you wanted to join." Gohan says.

"Yeah, give me a bit to get dressed. Thanks Gohan." I say and we hang up. I get dressed and fly to Capsule Corp. Landing on the balcony, Bulma waves.

"Hey Goku. How you holding up." She asks. I walk inside with her "I'm doing." I say and go to the dinning room to help prep the kitchen. The food gets done and we're eating.

After dinner, I stay to help clean up and end up falling asleep on the couch. The next day, I get up, make some breakfast for Bulma and the others and leave for work.

Later that day, I get called as my shift ends and head for the Capsule Corp. Coming to the courtyard, in the pergola is Future Trunks laying on a bench.

Vegeta gives hem a Senzu and Trunks comes around. He sees me and surges up, aiming a blow, one I catch. We get hem settled and Trunks tells us about Goku Black.

As we talk about what to do, a time warp opens as another me comes out. "Black, you bastard. How did you follow me." Trunks yells.

"Its simple, the power of you jumping through time called me here." Black said. He sees the Time Machine and blasts it.

Looking at me, Black appears as the ring on his finger flashes. He grabs my collar and we're both sucked in.

Blasting Black, we get separated and I crash hard in rubble. Looking up at the sky, all I see is black as consciousness leaves me.