NARRATIVE

so we're coming to the end of this book, so i need y'all's opinions about what to do next!! so here's some options

A. an adrian & theo social media fanfic (doesn't revolve w this plot)

B. a theo social media fanfic // or adrian social media fanfic

C. a sequel to this about draco and el // with drama

D. a social media fanfic about someone else (i have a louis partridge one posted if u wanna read it also)

E. a book about this but in the POV of theo , making it more about theo
-----------------------

NARRATIVE

draco walked to el's dorm, when he walked up to it, pansy was at it, locking the door, as she was about to leave and go on a date, "wait!" he whisper shouted.

she turned and raised her eyebrow, "not you again," she teased.

he raised his eyebrows, confused.

"i've heard about the kiss, you two can't be left unsupervised." pansy declared.

he rolled his eyes, "my father-"

she rolled her eyes, twisting the key, "yeah yeah, mY fAtHeR wiLl HeAr AbOuT tHiS. i know. when i come back, if you two aren't dating by then your father will be hearing that you're a pussy."

he smiled, "thanks p."

she laughed, moving away from the door and going down the hall.

•••

draco walked into the room, el was lying on her bed, she looked up at him, "hey." she smiled.

he smiled at her, "do you wanna go on like a walk?" he asked.

she nodded.

•••

the two were walking through hogsmeade, draco reached down and intertwined their hands, "so i think you may already know what i'm about to ask you..." he started, trailing off to look at her.

she nodded, "i think so, yeah."

"elise, would you be my girlfriend? i think it's time that i asked that, i like you a lot, and i think you like me also and i really want to make you mine."

she nodded, "i'd love to be your girlfriend!"

L TALKS
it has happened
what should their ship name be?