Maze's Revenge

(unrelated to previous story)
Summary - Lucifer and Chloe find themselves in a dangerous situation. Only to find out there wasn't any real danger, for Chloe anyway.

Slight spoilers for season 2 and mentions of s*xual behaviour
Word count - 1102

"This is a waste of time detective" Lucifer stated, trying to undo the ropes that binded his hands together. He couldnt quite remember how they ended up in this situation, probably had something to do with the blood dripping down his forehead.

"Just shut up a do what your told for once". Chloe was furious at lucifer for getting them into this situation doing what he does best. Pissing people off. If he had just kept his mouth shut during the interrogation the perp would have confessed where they were hiding the drugs. Probably even told them who they was working for but no, lucifer had to run his big fat mouth and piss them off.

"I see you have made yourself quite at home". The voice startled them, both trying to get a peak at the face of they're soon to be torturer. They slowly approach the Lucifer, noticing the rope had loosened and pulled it tight, pinching at his skin.

"Ooh kinky. "

"May I remind you that your comments are the reason you are in this situation" the husky voice spoke out.

Chloe remained silent, continuing her plan to escape as she felt the knots slowly loosening the painful grip around her hands. Lucifer was so going to get it once they both got out of here.

"C'mon then, get on with it!" Lucifer said impatiently, "show me what you've got, c'mon"

"As you wish"

Lucifer flitched in pain when he was suddenly whipped on the thigh. That's going to bruise later.

"If this is the torture your going for you might as well call Maddy, she certainly does a better job at this then you" Lucifer taughnted, getting turned on by the thought of his latest hook up in her tight leather outfit.

The mystery figure slowly started undoing Lucifers t-shirt. Going painfully slow, undoing each button with such passion. Which is why it was such a surprise when he heard Lucifer giggling.

"Do you think this is funny?"

"Nhohot ahat all". He couldn't figure out why he had such the urge to laugh.

"Then stop laughing!" Both the men couldn't find the reason in which caused him to laugh so obviously he said "Are you in drugs or something?"

"W-why, wahant some?"

As Lucifer continued to distracted the suspect, Chloe had managed to seek out of the bondage keeping her forcly stuck to the chair. She quietly removed her blindfold and went to take down the person keeping them hostage when she noticed Lucifers situation. The whip the Man had been holding was brushing up against Lucifers sides as the suspect undid the rest of Lucifers buttons. She was even more surprised to find maze watching them from the far corner, smirking as she watched lucifer squirm. Chloe recognised that there was no real danger, only the fued getting a little out of control.

"I think someone's a little ticklish". Lucifer instantly recognised the voice.

"Maze?"

He didn't get a reply.

"Is this all your doing?"

"impressed?" Maze had been planning this the moment she saw the opportunity. Planting the evidence was easy enough, and people would do anything for a bucks. If not they were tortured till they agreed.

"Quite. " As Lucifer said multiple times, the Devil doesn't lie. He was impressed by maze's knowledge of knowing that the detective would stop him from using his powers to free himself.

"You guys are such children " the detective said as she got up from the chair. She wasn't that surprised Maze would pull something like this just to get back at lucifer.

"Are you sure you want to be leaving so soon?" Lucifer was going to kill maze the first chance he got.

"I don't think the detective needs to be here, after all she does have a offspring to take care of."

"But then she'd miss the show." Maze suddenly dug her fingers into Lucifers hips. Lucifer not expecting the attack shrieked loudly before falling into hysterical laughter as Maze's fingers prodded at every little bit of skin she could find.

Chloe was stunned by how loud Lucifer was laughing. Which got her thinking that she's never heard him laugh like this, so carefree. Her thoughts were inturrupted by Lucifers begging.

"Mahahaze stop thehis nonsenhence!" he cried out. He tugged desperately at the ropes, restraining himself from using his powers to break himself free. If he wasn't being tortured he would have been proud of Maze.

"Want to get in on the action roomie?" Maze paused her torture, allowing lu ifer a breather as she had noticed Chloe staring. Mostly at Lucifers abs which were on display for all to see.

"I'm sure there's something he's done to piss you off." She continued persuading her. Chloe didn't have to think much to find something that he had done and quite quickly agreed to join in on the fun.

"W-wait detective plea-" Lucifer was cut off short as Chloe started squeezing Lucifers sides, hearing his laughter instantly. Lucifer squirmed from side to side, desperately trying to escape the torture being proformed upon him. He became drenched in sweat, crying and begging for Maze and the detective to stop. And right on cue Daniel kicks down the door. Or as Lucifer calls him, detective douche.

"This isn't what I was expecting..." Dan gave them a judgey look, seeing Lucifer tied up and soaked, his hair all over the place and in a constant state of giggling.

"It's not what you think." Chloe tried to defend herself.

"We were just getting some well earned revenge on Lucifer here." Maze explained.

"That doesn't explain why I heard you scream?" He stared at Chloe, who quickly fell into laughter, Maze also had the same reaction.

"That wasn't Chloe" Maze continued with her explaination on what she had done. Not really apologising for anything and giving Lucifer a quick squeeze on the ribs as proof which sent him back to the giggling state he had just recovered from.

"dohon't"

I think I have an obsession with Lucifer but who could blame me. Anyways hoped you enjoyed this fanfic made at half one in the morning on a school night while Im was suffering from insomnia. This probably won't be the last Lucifer fanfic so if you have any ideas feel free to leave them in the comments or message me. It will probably be a while till I make another fanfic so sorry in advanced!