Bryn Reid

"Our conversations aren't even long, Spence." I laugh, shoveling a forkful of salad in my mouth.

"But you know what is." He smirks and I choke, pounding on my chest.

"Spencer Walter Reid!" I squeak, my face turning beet red.

Derek cackles loudly, almost falling out of his chair and Aaron, JJ, and Dave all rush out of Aaron's office to see what happened.

"Why's he laughing like an evil witch of the west?" JJ questions, gesturing to Derek.

"I can't-I can't breathe, hang on." Derek pants out through laughter.

"Shut up." I grumble and Spencer laughs, pulling my chair into his and wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"It's okay, sweetheart." He chuckles, pressing a kiss to my jaw.

"She 'gon get the long thing!" Derek cackles again and I groan loudly, burying my head in my hands.

"What in the world?" Aaron asks as Dave lets out a laugh.

"Spencer made a joke about... something and Derek heard it and now he's cackling like a madman on cocaine!" I exclaim, throwing my hands in the air as both the boys cackle again, this time JJ and Dave joining in.

"I just want to eat my salad in peace!" I groan out and JJ laughs.

"Let the poor girl eat her salad, guys." She defends me.

"Thank you!"

-

"Holy crap," I whisper shout to myself.

It's a few days after I met up with Spencer at the office, and I've been throwing up every other day. My first pregnancy with Atlas, I threw up every morning and had major fatigue, so when I woke up this morning and vomited, i went back to sleep then when I woke up again, I took a test.

And now, I'm staring at the little screen that says Pregnant.

I've been saving an idea in case we ever had another child on how to tell Spencer, so I hide the tests in a box of pads before going to the bathroom washing my hands and walking out into the bedroom.

"You okay, sweetheart? You were in there for 5 minutes and 12 seconds." Spencer asks from the bed where he lays on his stomach, his hands under his pillow that his head was laying on.

"I'm fine, Spence. I just zoned out for a minute. Thank you." I climb in beside him, laying on my side and throwing an arm over his torso and nuzzling my head into his shoulder.

"Can we have a movie day?" I question, shifting so my cheek is against the edge of his shoulder as he shifts his head over to look at me.

"Whatever my pretty girl wants." He smiles sleepily.

I grin, leaning and pressing a quick kiss to his mouth.

"You're so cute." I giggle, pecking his lips one more time before sitting up.

"Come on. I'm picking a movie." I grab the remote and scroll through Netflix, picking a cute looking movie.

He sits up and leans against my side, his head laying on top of mine.

We sit like that until his phone rings, both of us letting out a groan knowing that he most likely has a case.

He reaches over and unplugs his phone, pressing accept and placing it to his ear.

"Spencer Reid." He says groggily. "Yep. I'll be there soon."

"Case?" I ask and he nods.

"Yeah. As bad as this movie is, I really wanted to be here with you guys." He chuckles softly.