Chapter 12 - A conclusion (Annie ending)

Eren's pov

A few days go by and everyone is liking the new Annie, even Bertholdt has gotten use to me and Annie dating, he was very understanding and only wanted Annie to be happy so as long as she was happy, he was cool with it, the only person that wasn't in high spirit's was Mikasa, i don't understand why she was so distant, she was always pissed, Armin tried talking to her but she wouldn't listen to a thing he would say, I knew she was just upset with my decision to choose Annie but she had to get over it because I've made my choice, but if she wants to continue to act like a child that was her choice.

Recently though I've noticed Mikasa has been getting quieter, "what is she up, maybe she's finally getting over to me" I thought, but what if, surely she isn't planning something, I guess i won't know till something happens.

(Time skip)

It's late and I've been searching for Annie for a few minutes now, " where could she be" I thought, It's getting late and I was getting worried, Levi didn't like when we were up past curfew so I had to hurry, but then when I was slowly losing hope of finding, I found her walking into the forest, I was gonna call out but noticed she wasn't alone, I saw Mikasa, "this can't be good" i thought, I followed them while keeping my distance to avoid getting caught, they walked far into the forest, far from anyone, I had a bad feeling about this, if only I knew what Mikasa planning.

When they stopped, I only got close enough to hear what they were saying, and I'm glad I followed them.

"So what did you bring me out here for Mikasa"

"It's simple, Eren chose you because he Loves you more than me, so I'm gonna kill you, and since the love of his is gone, he's gonna be desperate and well that's when i come in"

Annie stood there shocked and what she heard, I was the same, I couldn't believe Mikasa would stoop so low, I had to stop this until Annie laughed.

"Hahahaha, you think you could kill me, I like to see you try"

"What the hell was she talking about" i thought, just then Mikasa pulled took off the cloak she was wearing revealing that she had her ODM gear, I wouldn't believe that she would do thus much to ensure that she would kill Annie, I looked at Annie who seemed to be calm, and then something I never expected to see, she bit her finger, which didn't surprise me or Mikasa but when we saw the lighting, I felt lied too.

Right in front of my eyes I saw the girl I loved, the girl who I thought would never keep secrets from me, had revealed the biggest secret, I was so confused I didn't know what to feel, I wanted to hate her for some reason but I couldn't I made I promise that I would love her no matter what, I hated myself but I have bigger things to worry about.

Annie had fully transformed, Mikasa was shocked but snapped out of it and charged at Annie, Annie got ready to swing, Mikasa and Annie were skilled fighters and they don't leave openings for their attacker, Annie swung, missed Mikasa, she tried to cut her nape, she hardened it which broke Mikasa's swords, they kept going at each other until I couldn't take it anymore.

"STOP" I  yelled which caught the attention of the girls, they were shocked, "Eren what are you doing here" Mikasa asked me, "I saw Annie walking into the forest, I wasn't to worried, until I saw you and that's when I knew something was up so I followed you two and good thing I did" I looked at Annie, "Annie why?" she could only look away, I then glared at Mikasa "leave us alone" Mikasa looked at me and laughed a little as if I was joking "oh come on Eren you don't it" I then I got angry "does it look like I'm joking" I said trying to remain calm, she then got the message, "I'm sorry, I won't bother you anymore" she said shaking and she walked back to HQ, Annie got out of her titan and walked towards me "Eren I'm sor-" before she could say anything I cut her off, "why didn't you tell me", she just looked down.

"I wanted to protect you"

"From what?"

"I can't say it yet"

I sighed "fine, listen, I still love you but I need to know that you love me, trust me, I chose you Because I love you and when I said that, I put all my trust in you, so please just do the same for me"

She nodded and we both went back to the HQ.

(time skip)

Mikasa doesn't glare at us anymore, she kinda does her own thing which is good.

Annie finally told me about Marley and the world outside the walls, safe to say everyone was shocked, Reiner and Bertholdt the most, speaking of them, we found they were the armored and colossal titan, Annie convinced Bertholdt to join us and Reiner was reluctant, he believed that we would betray him, but after earning his trust, he joined us as well, and it wasn't long until an attack on Marley was underway.

(time skip a year because this ending is getting made after the Mikasa and Annie ending and the Mikasa ending and I'm tired and I want to finish this so I can take a break and then work on something else)

Marley was defeated and with the help of all the 9 titans (yes they managed to convince all the shifters to join them) Marley was nothing to them, Eldians were now free people, organized peace with the world, Annie and Eren enjoyed the rest of the time they had left, they didn't waste a single second.