Did you really think?

"We have a lot of estates with different tenants and farms." Atlas whispered, cupping her face as he kissed her.

"We do?" Lavender whispered, kissing his neck as she straddled him on his chair.

Atlas moaned and nodded as his hands drifted down her back. "Yes, and overseers and sometimes people----" he cut off his words and kissed her deeply as he grabbed her ass. "Get greedy and we have to fix it." He groaned the last two words as he threw his head back and stared at the ceiling.

His wife had pulled out his dick with determination.

When Lavender had asked him to explain what it was he actually did on his errands and meetings with different people in different areas. She'd been attentive for about half an hour until the moment she sat on his lap. He'd lost his train of thoughts as his need for her coursed through his body.

"And that's all your order of business?" she asked moving her hand up and down his length with a tight grip.

Atlas' lips parted as he stared down and moved his hips in the same rhythm. "No. Well Matthew actually suggest we invest in an industry. We're thinking coal-------fuck Lavender!" He wrapped his arms around her pulling her flush against his body as he kissed her. His hand slid between her parted thighs. Fingers immediately moistened by her arousal. His mouth entranced her at a constant pull and suck motion as his fingers slid through her folds, so warm and soft and inviting. His index finger circled her clit as his middle finger slid a little further down. Finding the entrance it sought it slowly entered her as he slipped his tongue in her mouth.

Lavender moved her hips as she kept kissing him. He was doing something different. So different, but it didn't hurt. She felt his finger slowly pull out and with the same speed enter her once more. She moaned into his kiss. Something really different. She just needed a little more----Lavender moaned as she rolled her hip, her hand moving faster on his shaft.

Atlas bit her lip as he tugged it between his teeth. He kissed his way down her neck and sucked the tender flesh as he slid his finger in and out of her. Her moans in his ear caused him to add his ring finger to the equation. His wife rolled her hips back and forth, her eyes closing. Atlas pressed his face against her neck as he moved his fingers faster. After a couple seconds he moved his hand and added index finger inside her, spreading them slightly, moving around her walls.

Lavender panted as her arms wrapped around his neck tightly.

"You like it?" He whispered breathlessly. "You like it love?"

Lavender nodded as Atlas lowered his head more, moving her back slightly as he bit her breast and sought her nipple through the thin material.

"Trust me..." He whispered, his voice laced with desire as he slipped his fingers out of her. "Trust me, please...." he brought his head all the way up and kissed her. "I need you...." He breathed against her lips and kissed her again.

Lavender matched his kiss as she rocked her hips, his hand moving between their bodies. They deepened the kiss, their tongues teasingly stroking the other. She felt him press his smooth flesh against her. It was automatic the way her body froze.

Atlas pulled back, but she quickly wrapped her arms tighter around his neck and kissed him more. Her thighs squeezing around him, wanting him to continue.

For lack of air, they broke the kiss panting. She could feel him sliding the head of his dick back and forth over her entrance.

Lavender moaned and opened her eyes. He was watching her intensely. His mouth parted as he slid his dick slower, applying more pressure. Atlas bit his bottom lip and groaned.