The babysitter

When Maddison and Liam's mom and dad left they wanted to play a game. So they played hide and seek while they waited for the babysitter. When the babysitter came Maddison had her eyes closed and Liam was hiding in Maddison's room, she didn't know that the babysitter was there because she didn't hear a nock or a door open. When she asked if he was ready she didn't hear a response from him. Maddison got really scared. She went up to find him, she couldn't. She looked in the last place witch was her room. When she walked in Liam was hung by her blanket, on the light. She started to cry so much she didn't know if he killed his own self or someone killed him. When her parents got home she told them that they need to go upstairs right away. When they got up there they thought Maddison did and they punished her. Maddison's dad took off his belt and slapped her over and over again really hard. They hated her so much that they left her home by herself. That night she didn't know what to do she was so bored. Her parents left her there with the door locked from the outside so that she couldn't get out of the house until they got home witch was going to be next year. She got really hungry and went to eat something but all there was was water and milk. All her friends where in Florida and so they couldn't get some food for her. She hated her life she just wanted to die. She screamed out loud " Can't I just get killed nobody likes me not even my Mom and Dad". Then she herd a big BANG sound from her room. She went up to see what the sound was. She said " Is somebody there"? Then she herd someone say " guess who"? She turned around and saw something in red writing and it said why did u say that, now she's coming for you now and there was an arrow pointing down. Her mom and dad and friends where just laying there with there eyes wide open and a big pile of blood. "I'm not joking it was HUGE". Then she herd a laugh just like her brothers then her mom and then her dads. She was freaked out. She was pulling her hair out because she was so freaked out. Then she passed out. She woke up outside. She was glad to be outside for once. Maddison went upstairs to her room to get shoes on but when she went back downstairs she saw somebody. She didn't know who it was. It was probably new people moving in next door. Once she got passed the old lady that might have been the new next door neighbor. The old lady had blood all over her face and had a whole bunch of scars and not just that a BIG HUGE smile. Before she turned around the old lady ran after her saying " U BETTER GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW"!!! She then passed out right there in the woods by her house that she used to go in when she was little.