n o t e

S Y P N O S I S

S Y P N O S I S

drowning isn't a pleasant feeling, but that's all sophia jones knows.

sophia jones is a curious, moody, sassy, teenager who always thought the world was against her. living with just her 17-year-old brother has been perfect up until she finds out she has family

sophia masks her emotions well by trying to be perfect but in the process, she is drowning herself in her emotions. will her family bring her up for air?

──────────────

Q U O T E

R.M DRAKE

❝We must understand that sadness is an ocean, and sometimes we drown, while other days we are forced to swim.❞

──────────────

W A R N I N G

↳a lot of cursing

↳mature themes

↳some talk of abuse and arguing parents

↳possible "annoying" characters

──────────────

N O T E

hi! first off if you're reading this, thank you. thank you so much for taking the time to read the words my ugly ass fingers typed. it means the world to me so seriously, thank you. before you read I just want to say I am not a good writer so some parts will not be portrayed well. some things may not make sense but I will try my best. please do not base the quality of this book off of my first book. my first book wasn't the best but I tried to improve on this one.

i'd also like to say I have made the cover, character aesthetics, and banners myself. some might be inspired by others but I made them on canva!

now onto constructive criticism. please do not give any hate if you don't like the book or if I portray something incorrectly. constructive criticism is always welcome, but if you're going to hate please get the fuck out. anyways I am still a "growing" author and I don't know everything but I promise I'm trying.

lastly, I would like to talk about something that really pisses me off. in most stories everybody hates on the MC, they call them annoying and embarrassing. when in reality it's embarrassing that those people are writing comments such as "ugh she's so annoying" or "literally the worst MC ever, she's so dumb". If you don't like the MC get over it or get out. Not everybody is perfect. Just because I can choose how to make my character doesn't mean I'll make her perfect, badass, and not "embarrassing". No. Overall, if you don't like my MC please don't comment messages that are hateful. Of course, you are more than welcome to comment about the characters' actions as long as it is polite.

.•° ✿ °•.

enjoy the story! 🖤🐮

°•. ✿ .•°