St. Patty Day

AN: So, I got this idea while look at baby names for Character ideas. I hope that everyone will like this story. I am hoping it will be different from my others. Please review and tell me what you think. 

Laughter and  loud music filled the streets of Boston as Elijah and Katherine walked down the streets. Both had consumed large amounts of alcohol as the elder vampire pulled his lover closer. She giggled drunkenly as he kissed her, making her smile. 

"So, go home and enjoy ourselves or go to another party?" Elijah asked, holding her waist. "Hmm...whatever you want baby...so, what was up with that witch that was bothering you earlier?" She asked as he nipped at her ear. "Hmm, she had made it very clear that she intended on joining us in bed." Elijah told her, making her look at him before chuckling. "You having a threesome?" She laughed, making him grin. "I told her no...she didn't like that too much." Elijah grinned, making her smile. "Well, you're mine and I don't share my playthings." Katherine hummed. 

The couple moved back to his apartment and wasted no time, ripping off each other's ridiculous outfits. Elijah's eyes stared lustfully at his lover, seeing the green lace she had been hiding from him. Her golden eyes darkened as she pushed him down. 

Meanwhile, the rejected witch smirked as she set down the cups that the couple had been drinking out. Her green eyes shined darkly as she began to chant. If there was one one thing that she knew, an Original having a child would send the supernatural world for a loop. But when that child was also of a doppelganger blood line, they would never be safe. 

"Hope you enjoy your little gift, Mr. Mikaelson." She chuckled as the spell finished. 

Six weeks later, Katherine shot up out of Elijah's grasp as she bolted for the bathroom. He frowned as he sat up and looked at her, hearing the wretching. Concerned, he walked into the batheroom and held back her dark curls. She moaned pitifully as he rubbed her back. 

"Are you alright?" He asked, making her lean back into him. "The last time I felt like this I was pregnant with my baby." She groaned, making him frown. "Impossible." Elijah said, making her frown. "What...babe?" Katherine asked as he placed his finger to her lips. "Listen." He told her, making her quiet down. 

Both listened to the sound of a rapidly beating heart. Katherine's eyes grew wide as she looked at him, realizing that was coming from her. Elijah saw the fear fill her eyes as she stood, shocked. He could not believe what he was hearing either. 

"How?" She asked, making him frown. "I do not know...you don't think it was that witch, do you?" Elijah asked, making her look at him. "I don't know...are you upset?" She asked, making him stop a moment. 

Elijah realized that he was just given a huge blessing. She saw the look of concern melt into love as she washed her mouth and hands. She looked at him as she dried them before moving into his arms. He tipped her chin up, smiling at her. The look in his eyes was unmistakable.

"No Katerina...you are the mother of my child....while I never expected to get this gift, I am so happy to have it now." Elijah told her, making her smile. "So, we are having a baby?" She asked, making him grin. "We are having a baby." Elijah told her. 

Two weeks later, Elijah lay in bed beside Katherine, looking at the ultrasound picture. He smiled as he rubbed her belly, excited that he finally got to see the baby for himself. He could not wait for the day when he could hold them in his arms. 

"I love you so much little one

"I love you so much little one...I cannot wait to meet you." He said softly, not wanting to wake Katherine up. 

However, what he didn't see was the huge smile on her face as she heard him. She was relieved that he was happy about the baby. 

I know that its kinda short but I hope that you all like the very first part. All images belong to their respective owners and the characters belong to Julee Plec. Please remember to review.