𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋

"Umm surprise~?"

"Umm surprise~?"

. . .

TODAY is Vasco's birthday. And Y/N had the perfect present for her beloved.

She held the flower-patterned box in her lap with an excited smile on her face. She really couldn't wait until he saw it...what would his reaction be? What would the others think? She was getting impatient just thinking about it! "Daniel! You made it!"

While everyone else at the party seemed to be shivering from the cold-breeze (except Vasco) Y/N seemed too in her thoughts and...whatever was in that box to be bothered.

🌻🌻🌻

"Happy birthday to you~...Happy birthday to you~" they all sang, "Happ birthday~, Dear Vasco-a~..Happy birthday to you~!"

" *sniff* Thank you, guys! I'm happy-"

WOOSH~

The candles blowing out due to the wind was their piece of hope that maybe..just maybe Vasco would realize it was way too cold to be outside and they would go into a cafe or something

'The candles went out!'
'Thank mother nature!'
'Okay, that's a sign! Let's pack it up and move inside!'

But it caught them by surprise when he just ignored it and blew the air.

'He faked not seeing it?!'
'All he did was blow out the smoke!'
'He played dumb and just blew!'

"Thank you, everyone!" "Yeah! Of course!!" Y/N beamed "yeah..." the others followed.

.
.
.

Finally! Present time! Y/N had been waiting for this moment for what seemed like forever! 'That's right..I'll go very last so everyone gets to show theirs first'

"Here Vasco!" Daniel said holding out photo cards "Here are some pics of Enu's pups, since you like dogs so much haha" Touched, he took the photo's "Woah~! Thanks, Daniel, I love them!" Jace stepped up, presenting a red toy box.

"Hoho! Vasco! This is a limited edition Heroman figurine..I finally got it after months of searching haha!" He said looking smug. "Woah! Woah! Thanks so much, Jace!!!"

Zack gave Vasco a mere rock that had 'Good luck' written on it and spewed some nonsense about it being "A family treasure or something" and it brought Vasco to tears.

On the other hand, Taejoon's 100k follower gift to Vasco earned a fake smile and "Oh thanks.."

Y/N coughed under her breath ready to show the big surprise when- "Oh! how about we play a game!" Vasco suggested

'Oh..no big deal..I'll just do it after the game!'

🌻🌻🌻

'Why are we playing duck-duck-goose now..just hurry up and finish these games'