The greetings.

It was like a normal day in your house but, your Mother married a different man since your Father died 5 years ago. "Sweetie come down here!" Called your Mother.
"Coming Mom!" You said.

When you went down the stairs you immediately asked, "Mom who are they?" You asked.
Your mother said "They are your new step father and stepbrother!"

"Oh okay, welcome!" You said happily. "Thank you!" Your step father said. "Honey, you have to let your stepbrother sleep with you, we have no more rooms."said your mother.

"Okay! Cmon let's go!" You said joyfully. "Thanks uhmm?" Said your stepbrother. "Oh I'm Y/N!" you said. "I'm Jungkook." Said your stepbrother.

"Well we're here!" You said. "Woah your room is so big!" Said Jungkook. "You mean "OUR" room.." you said. "Oh right!" Said Jungkook.

"I'm going to take a shower" you said. "Okay.." Jungkook said. When you went in the bathroom you wonder "Why did he smirk at me?" You said silently, "Oh well!"

You we're undressing but you forgot to lock the door. Jungkook went in Naked. "O-oh Jungkook what are you doing here and w-why are you naked?" You said.

He chuckles "Don't be scared babygirl, you'll like it." Said Jungkook. While he said that a smirk formed on his face.

He slowed put you in the bathtub.
"Turn around baby~" Jungkook said. You immediately turned around because you never had sex in your life. Jungkook slowly shoved his massive dick in your ass.

"Ughhh" you said. Jungkook said "Do you like the feeling baby?" "Y-yes" you said. "Good because we are doing this more often" Jungkook said with a smirk.

He carried you to your bed and he put you down slowly. "Call me daddy only when we're having sex, okay babygirl?" Jungkook said. "O-okay daddy.." you said.

He hovered above you, and started to suck your big boobs.
"Ughhhhh" you said. "Does that feel good?~" jungkook said. "Y-yes it feels good daddy~" you said.

"Kids dinner!" Your mother and stepfather said. "Coming!" You said.

Before you and Jungkook went down you help his wrist and said "Daddy, can we do it later?" "Yes we can" said Jungkook.

Your family ate dinner for about 2 hours.

"I'm finished!" You said
"Okay get ready for bed it's 10:00 PM" said your parents. "Okay!" You said.

While you we're walking up the stairs you remembered what you said to Jungkook. "If I want to do it if he's done then I have to be sexy" you said.

You got a hot dress out of your mom's closet and changed into it.
You prepared yourself when Jungkook was coming.

"Babygirl I'm here-" He paused because he saw you wearing that sexy dress. "Soooo? What do you think daddy?~" you said.

"Now this is my true dinner~" He realized your big boobs we're out a little so he undressed himself so you guys can start the fun.

"Daddy, can you undress me too?" You said "Yes I can" he said while smirking.

He removed your sexy dress and your panty. "You have a wet pussy huh?" He said "That's because I was craving for you daddy~" you said.

He stared fingering you "Ughhh ughhh" you said. "Does it feel good babygril?" He says "Yes daddy it does~" you said

The next day...

You woke up naked because you know what happened last night. You also realized that you didn't have a turn in your sex with your stepbrother.

So you started kissing his abs, then sucking his dick. "Babygirl, w-what are you doing?" Jungkook said. "I didn't get a turn so I'm doing it right now" you said.

You started sucking harder, the Jungkook couldn't hold his cum so he cummed on you.

You lick your lips to taste his cum. "Daddy you taste good~" you said.
"Oh I know, but baby we have to stop" jungkook said. "Fuck! I just realized, I have security cams in my room!" You said.

"Shit! What now?!" Said Jungkook.
"I don't know.." you started crying out of nowhere because you we're scared you and Jungkook would get kicked out..

"Shhh stop crying, let's run away so we won't have anyone bothering us from our sex." Jungkook said. "O-okay.." you said.

You both packed your things and went down the window in your room.

A few years later..

You and Jungkook lived a happier life and started to be alot more dirty minded and have more sex without your parents knowing about your relationship.

     ~THE END~