7. "what's the deal with airline food"

Y/N pov

after four hours of driving we finally arrived at the hotel in New York. Although the ride was definitely one of the longer ones I have been on it went by surprisingly fast, probably because Alex and Charlie kept screaming every time they saw another vehicle pass by and Jules and I wouldn't stop asking Charlie if we were there yet.

"Are we there-" Charlie cut me and Jules off before we could finish.

"YES" he yelled in relief

"AGHHHH" Alex yelled as we pulled into the parking lot passing another car. We all burst out in laughter.

"I swear to god Jules your dating a toddler" I wispered to her just loud enough for Alex to hear. I swear to god he never hears anything anyone says unless its something he's not supposed to.

"I hear that bitch" he said as me and Jules uncontrollably started laughing. He was so funny when he got mad I swear. "Im gonna get payback for that later"

I just rolled my eyes and let out a "psh"

We all got out of Charlie's car and got our bags out of the trunk then followed him into the lobby.

Entertaining we were welcomed by a marble floor and a common area with a few couches, a television, a fireplace, and a few sets of table with chairs next to the breakfast area. We all continue to follow Charlie to the check in desk with our suitcases.

"Hello" said the older woman at the desk in a energetic welcoming tone "how may help you lovely people today"

"Checking in" said Charlie. I could hear the tiredness in his voice, to be fair he was just driving for four hours by himself without stopping.

"Alright, could I get your name please" she asked kindly

"Charlie"

"Alright" she said as she reached her hand behind the counter grabbing our cards "here you go enjoy your stay, third floor and check out time starts at 5 am" this was perfect because out flight boarded at 6:30 so we had to leave early.

"Thank you" we all said walking towards the elevator.

"I WANNA PRESS THE BUTTON" Alex yelled stomping his floor on the ground. He seemed to be the only one who wasn't tired right now.

Nobody said anything exept for Charlie or tried to stop him, we were all barely awake enough to walk correctly.

"go for it kiddo" said Charlie rubbing his eye

Alex did a little happy dance and pressed the button to go up to the third floor as the automatic door shut behind us.

He stared directly into Jules eyes, I had no clue why but he wouldn't stop.

"whats up with him" I asked Jules

She didn't answer she just followed with a "Alex don't "

Alex then continued to start skipping in a circle untill the elevator stopped and he fell to the floor

"OUCH"

"That's what you get you fool" Jules said

"Is he okay" a random man said as we all exited the elevator

"Im fine thank you" Alex said in a sassy tone.

We all head down the hallway to our room and Charlie unlocks it with the keycard. As soon as we all got inside everyone put their bags by the door and Charlie flopped on the bed closest to the window. The view was beautiful, you could see the airport from there and all the restaurants and stores close by.