| 16 |

| George's P.O.V |

Busy.

 That's all I could describe for this day. It was busy with reporters filling up the entrance to the school. It was almost impossible to get through with ought getting irritated or bothered by the news reporters.

They kept any students that was going to the UA school entrance. Mostly the 1A class kids. We walked as far away as possible. 

A news lady, with a microphone with inked 'HNA', a armband with the same words too. A cameraman popped up behind her as well, almost shoving it into our faces bombarding us with questions. 

"Excuse me! Can you tell us how you feel about all might being you new teacher?" She asked, I grumbled while the others tried dragging us away, but Bad seemed to have an idea since the lady kept following us.

She was really getting under my skin.

"Guys grab onto me, and don't vomit." Bad joked, Dream grabbed his arm, same with Sapnap. I grabbed his shoulder and Blue did the same. I closed my eyes tightly feeling my head get slightly light-headed. 

I opened to eyes to see nothing but black. it was almost a void, but beside us were almost mirrors, but the side of building, somewhere dark, and by somebody. 'So wherever a shadow is, he can travel through almost anywhere.' I thought intrigued. 

We walked along the path still holding onto Bad, it was almost as if we were floating. I saw the building of UA and the gates. He jumped up dragging us along with him into the window. The gates were behind us, a crowd, and Mr. Aizawa. 

It was a bit scary but we were fine now. The crowd behind us were yelling and talking angrily. The same women walked up to the gate and a buzz noise game from the gate, making a barrier. Me and the others looked uneasily at each other.

"Remind me not to forget my student ID." Said Sapnap and we all nodded quickly before rushing inside the school.

---------------------

| BlueBerry's P.O.V |

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of you team's results. Bakugou." Our teacher said dully, looking over at said 'Bakugou'.

Bakugou looked very annoyed. "You're talented. So don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?" I snickered lightly, and my friends looked over at me with question. "Burn." I chuckled looking forward to the teacher said. Sapnap hit me on the back of the head, but Dream chuckled along as well.

"Yeah, whatever." Said hedgehog with a tsk. "And Midoriya." Aizawa continued on looking over at his paper.

"I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again." He said, and Deku looked down at his desk. "Work harder. And don't give me that excuse that you don't have control over your quirk. That line's already getting old. You can't keep breaking you body while training here." He said before tilting is head down and closing his eyes.

"But your quirk will be really useful if you can get a handle on it." Aizawa finished, Deku looked up gasping with excitement. 'Over a speech. This kid will use any information he can, I assume just to be a hero.' I thought.