18. Public Clarification

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🕯️

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🕯️

HAS ANYONE ELSE HEARD THE NEWS? Of course not

HAS ANYONE ELSE HEARD THE NEWS? Of course not. We haven't served it yet, but without any more waiting: Louis Partridge and Y/N Cabrera were spotted yesterday in the Brixley field Football tryouts? It turns out, they might be closer than we have all imagined.

According to Zeke Khalfani, they're dating?! These two have got a lot of explaining to do. Especially when they came to class so late and holding hands. There are rumours going around that they accidentally switched ties?

Miss girl, how do you manage to pull someone like Louis freaking Partridge? Speaking of our favourite topic, he managed to get into the football team! Go, Brixley!

Who told Advika Singh and Haoa Mahelona that they can just make out in the Business building hallway? Professor Geaves, please control your students. They're getting wild!

Anyways, for more BrixTea scoops, follow us on twitter @BrixTea!

Cheers,
The BrixTeas

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🕯️

LOUIS HAD BEEN ACTING STRANGE LATELY.

There was no denying that Cabrera had been, too. His presence was a little more tolerable, and he was getting much more attractive in her view. It was bad—so bad that she even caught herself staring at his hands a little too long.

Louis had been caught in his own train of thoughts himself. Somehow walking with the girl had made him more at ease, and he wasn't sure if it was the fact that they can be seen and all the media feud about them would dissipate, or it was just her.

"People think we're dating," she mumbled.

"So?"

Her eyebrows almost touched as she frowned and turned her head to the boy who had already been looking at her. "So, we have to do something about it," she suggested.