Boyfriend #2

Credits to that song by Pleasure P because it's really hot and it reminded me of Larry, so here it is!A one shot based off of it. This story is a Tomlintwins fic, but they never interact and all the hapenings happen with Larry, basically. Read and find out what happens and you'll see ;)

-----------------------------------------

"I don't mind being the dude on the side. Ya dig?"- Pleasure P

There was a knock at the front door of Louis' small flat. It was surprising, but not unexpected in the least. The 21 year old opened the door to see his little secret standing there, tears in his eyes as usual, overnight back slung across his bony shoulder.

"Look good enough to eat," Louis greeted casually leaning against the door frame, but only for a minute, as Harry shoved his way past. He chuckled nonetheless. He knew sooner or later he'd take charge.

"Your brother's a turd," Harry sniffled, blaming it on his allergies and not the fact that he'd been crying.

Louis lead him by the hip to his couch, appreciating Harry's skinny boy sway and the small curve of his ass. Knowing what was sure to follow from Harry's little saddened entrance, he positioned the boy on his lap after he'd sat down, already mischievoulsy planning ways on taking him apart.

"Now what happened, my charming Styles? What has my idiot brother gone and done this time?" he sighed, as though he had done so a hundred times efore, which he probably has.

Harry was instantly calmed from the way Louis rubbed massaging circles into his lower back. He blushed and recollected earlier that afternoon, getting uncomfortable with the thoughts of being fucked by the older of the twins not even two hours earlier.

Not really much to forget, Harry walked in from work into his boyfriend and his shared flat, tired and worn out, but apparently that just wasn't enough for his boyfriend, William. Almost immediately, before Harry could even put his groceries down, he was attacked by a horny William Tomlinson.

Harry gasped, "William." and "Please, just wait", yet still not receiving any sign of mercy from being fucked into their couch, then their matress.

William was a nerdy child, always prone to bullying because he was such an easy target, so Harry guessed he made the most out of it and adopted a new character, getting tattoos, drinking, smoking, getting high, and anything malicious that he could get his hands on. That included Harry, who was weak and ignorant to William's real personality.

"None of that, sweetcheeks," he rasped into Harry's ear, hiking him up and dropping him onto their withered couch. "You've been away far too long for my liking, and if we're gonna be doing any studying today, it'll be me studying your ass with my tongue and prick."

Harry had learned to accept this, as this was William's way of telling him he loved him. The only way he could ever show it without feeling weak. So after being taken by him again and again and again and again, Harry finally could rest and hopefully be cuddled by his boyfriend. Until-

"Can my naughty little bitch make me a sandwich?" William asked, voice laced with a demanding sweetness. Harry was normally OK with being called this term, but that was only allowed when Will was in the heat of the moment of passion when they made love. This clearly was not the case.