Jazmine, Corpse's Love

Part 3 is here. I am so tired... any mistakes you see just know I haven't done a full edit ok.

"Jazmine, I need to talk to you," he said as he stood at the entrance of my apartment.

"What are you doing here?" I asked while glaring at him.

"Do you want me to be blatantly honest with you? I'm here to have sex with you. I've been without my woman for over a week," Corpse said as she stared deeply into my eyes. "And it is frustrating."

"And where is your woman?"

"She is standing in front of me with her bathrobe open and I am so badly trying to keep my composure because I want to talk to her," He spoke as he stared down at my half-open robe. The night that I chose not to wear a bra. He had to show up at my door.

"Since you want to talk, then talk," I said.

"Can I come in?" He asked and I shook my head no. "I deserved that,"

"Talk, I ain't got all evening," I said as I leaned my small frame against the door.

"I think you need to understand why I have been treating you as if you're just some kind of sex doll to me for the past month," he said as he awkwardly started to scratch the bad of his head.

"You need to explain more than just that to me. You need to tell me why you allowed that bitch to come at me yesterday. She spits on me then went on social media and started to throw a lot of dirt on me," I spoke as I stared at him.

"Jaz, Tasha's pregnant," he spoke. I was shocked and ready to close the door, but he stopped me from doing so. "The baby is not mine though,"

"How do you know that?"

"Can I come in?" he asked. With a sigh from my lips, I stepped aside and allowed him to walk in. After closing the door, I turned around to see him already looking at me. "Jazmine please before I start talking, can I get a kiss?"

"Corpse...,"

"Please Jazmine," he begged. With one last looked, I tipped on my toes, pressed my lips against his, he released a heavy sigh from my lips and kissed me back. Slowly massaging his lips against mine, I felt him licked my bottom lip asking for entrance but before I could part my lips, I pulled away. "Thank you,"

"Start talking," I said as I adjusted my robe and sat on the sofa exposing my black panties.

"Uhm, yeah," he said before sitting down. "So, you remember about 3 months ago when Tasha said that she had to go on that 1-month trip with her manager to England right,"

"Yeah, I do, you stayed with me that entire month," I said as I ran my hand through my hair.

"So, hold onto that piece of information, so about a month ago, Tasha came to me and she told me that she was 12 weeks pregnant. So, at that time I was like well, Tasha is pregnant, so I know I had to step up and be a father."

"I understand that," I said while playing with my fingers.

"With knowing that she was pregnant, I knew I had to stop messing around with you, so that's when I started to keep my distance. But when I saw you texting me, telling me how much you miss me. I was like I'm not ready to let you go," he continued.

"Listening,"

"A week after she told me about her pregnancy, I started to have some thoughts about it. The same week I had a doctor's appointment, and we were talking. I told him about the entire situation. I told him that my girlfriend Tasha was pregnant, and I don't know how to tell my other girlfriend Jazmine, that she was,"