🔪ROUND 6 🔪

Welcome back, designers.

 Get ready because we have some news. First being, unfortunately one could not submit the graphic so they are disqualified, which leaves two of you to be eliminated. Now that the news is being said, it's time to announce who are the members that will be eliminated and the most exciting one, who is the winner. Are you excited?

Unfortunately, We'll have to say goodbye to Sky_GO and Maddy_0503 it was nice having you guys with us 😥😥

Please PM us your discord tag or email ID.

Now moving on, I'm gonna announce the winner, the winner for this round is.................

Karol_Gray !!

Congratulations, I loved what you made.

She made this 😍:

PROMPTTTT:

Type: Cover.

Title: Reign of the Megalodon

Subtitle: Your choice (not mandatory)

Blurb: I'm gonna explain what a meg is. Megalodons were sharks, they're extinct btw, and they were 50 feet long, and had 7 inch teeth which were in 5 rows, they ate whales and other smaller sharks, they were the apex predators. The book is basically "what if megalodons were still alive" kinda thing. 

Real blurb: 

Thirty year old Alex Meyers wanted to fulfil his dream to explore the waters of Mariana Trench. He wanted to do this in hopes that more can be known about the ocean. 

 He wasn't even halfway there, to the Challenger Deep, the deepest point of the earth when he saw what was meant to be long gone. He saw something out of every kid's nightmare. 

 The Megalodon.

Now, he has to survive being in th same waters as the meg with hopes of being saved. Will the megalodon lose like it did in The Meg 🙄 (That's a movie btw), Or will it take back it's reigm?

Size: 512*800 px

Genre: Action

Theme: No theme, you can pick

Colour: Preferably blue but not mandatory.

Face Claim: Your wish, it ain't even mandatory.

Deadline: 2nd March, 11:59 p.m, IST

Good Luck (Yes I know this prompt is kinda hard but me is evillll)

Any questions then ask here ---------------->

As usual, Imma be tagging y'all.

That's it then Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!