To My Current Crush Part 1

Dear Mr. Mysterious, 

        You interest me, because I have not encountered an individual so individual. You are a species of man that I never knew existed. You are like a one thousand piece puzzle, such an enigma that I wouldn't be content until I solve you. At first, I would have never even noticed you. I would have thought that you were weird. I would have been afraid that I couldn't understand you. It was not until I heard your voice; it was that that caught my attention. I had seen you through a vessel that cannot merely be seen.  At that point I was infatuated. 

        I like to consider myself a hopeless romantic, in the common and literal sense. My friend once told me that "one of the greatest joys as a teen, is liking someone who likes you back." The truth is however I had not really experienced this joy. I am so hopeless that I honestly don't know what to do when I like someone. So the emotion kind of just sits and lingers and rots in to a depression when I have to look upon you daily and not get to properly love you. It kills me inside and I dream of the day when you just randomly sweep me off my feet. Now I am also a realist and I do realize that that is a fantasy. And I also realize that you will never like me. I have come to peace with it.