Roswaal x reader lemon

*****There are so many "~" because he normally says his words weird so I used it here!*****
.                      - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It was just another day at the manner,
The sky of the little town were as blue as ever.

You were a servant, as well as the wife of the mansion ruler, roswaal.
You were on very good terms, but you knew not to get ahead of yourself.

You were just about to knock on the door of his office room, when you heard him greet you in.
"Y~/n... you know better than that. You've been so bad, and for what?"
You stood there, waiting for a fitting punishment.

"Now, now. I wouldn't like it if you put such a frown upon your pretty little face."
He said in a low, intimidating voice.

He patted his left lap, ordering you to sit there. You quickly moved your legs towards the pale, tall man.

You comfortably sat on his lap, resting your head on his chest as he played with your soft h/c hair.

He let out a soft sigh, shifting in his big chair. How could he punish such a cute girl? It almost seemed illegal to him.

You felt a hardness near his lap, jumping up cowardly, wanting to ask for premission to give him relief. You two have never done that before, but you knew he was a man with great needs.

"Y/n-chan. Would you be so kind~ as to help me a little? As you can see, I am facing quite a difficult~ problem here." He said cheerfully, getting to the point rather quickly.

You nodded and bowed down. "I would like that very much." You tried to stay as polite as you could. But to feel his huge, juicy, hard member anywhere near you could nearly drive you insane, It was no secret you had a crush on him.

You quickly sat on your knees, seeing the huge tent in his pants, just waiting to be revealed. ready for any instruction he may give you.
"Go ahead, you know~ what to do."

Then you pulled down his fancy pants to reveal his black panties. It made sense, he was quite feminine at times. You, very nervously pulled down his panties to see his big, 23 cm, hard cock. You kissed the warm member, licking the shaft from bottom to top. He stared at you, his eyebrows slighly furrowed.

He put his hand on your head then pushed down to the bottom of his cock, beggining to fuck your face. "Y~/n I never knew~ you were such a slut." You blushed hard in embarrassment, tears of pleasure in your eyes as his member buried in your throat and he finally cums deep in your mouth and quickly pulls out, breathing heavely. You gagged a little, drool and cum at the corners of your mouth.

hesitating, in confusion, you said "thank you for your cum, master. I really appreciate it. Please... give me, more.." something within you awakened and you felt like you needed more. Without thinking, yoy started undressing with stars in your eyes, being so lightheaded. He looks almost confused at what's going on with you.

"Y/n, a-are you alright?" He blushes hard, losing his coolness as he watches you become very frustrated, as you walk towards him with glowing eyes, and a sweaty face.

He stepped back a little, scared of the extreme intense mana in your body.
"Let's talk this over, sweetheart. D-Don't do anything rush."

You looked at him with innocent, sweet eyes, begging for his cock to fill you up.
He was really starting to get nervous. Is he really going to be your first time?
"We shall go to my bed, then. I don't want your first time to be in the office~" he winked.

He put you over his shoulder and walked towards his bedroom next door.
He threw you onto the bed, half naked. Locking the door and seductively pulling off all of his clothings before tying his hair into a messy bun.
He leaned over you, pressing against you and kissing you harshly, grinding into your panties.

He took off your bra skillfully and began kissing your breasts.

"Are you quite sure~ you wanna do this?~~"
He said in his seductive voice, smearing his words as he usually does.

You nodded, looking into his eyes playfully. "Please be rough... I know it's a weird thing to ask for, as my first time. But please, be as rough as you can." He held your wrist harshly and squeezed, "I'll can do whatever you ask, y/n~" You whined, "please, put it in, I need to feel you inside." You looked at him with innocent eyes, knowing it drives him mad since he knows very well you're far from it.

He teased your hole with his massive erection, looking into your eyes with his blue and yellow piercing eyes, then thrusted it inside, groaning.

He started to rock his hips fast, while using his thumb to rub your clit.
He used the other hand to grab your throat. "I guess that's how you like it, dear servant. Why don't you beg for me more?"
You moaned loudly, barely able to make out any words. "Please, lord roswaal, I want to cum, I promise I'll be good!" You could not think straight with him inside you, his manly hypnotizing body scent drove you insane, you felt like you're high.

You felt your juices smear all over his dick, and he quickly pulled out then finished on your chest.

"Do you want help cleaning~ that up, y/n~?"
You smiled and gladly took his hand.