Prologue:Moving to a new city

1st person -POV-

It's been 5 Days that me and big bro move into this city, A city that is called trollberg, A walled city and I wonder why it has wall, eh, Oh, well.

Anyway, My name is (Y/N) (L/N) and I have an older twin brother who has a paranoid expression while my expression is calm, my eyes half closed- you know what? Let's call it monotone expression and I'm also not cold.

So anyway, the current story.

Right now, We were in the school entrance. "Okay, Now remember? Don't cause any troubles, Run away from bullies, don't trust stranger, and make good friends." Big bro said.

"Hai." I nod.

"Alright, I'll be going to school now." He said as He then turn around and exhale before walking.

As the bell rang, I then went inside the school, Joining the crowded students.

......

........

.........

"Hello, My name is (Y/N) (L/N) and I hope that I get along with you all." I introduce myself.

"Alright, Mr. (L/N), Your seat is gonna be behind hilda." She pointed at the girl with a blue hair, So Hilda is her name and since we're gonna be like desk neighbours I hope the two of us would get along.

As Then I sat on my seat and the teacher began to discuss the lesson. Hilda then turn around and spoke to me. "Hi, I'm hilda."

"I know, The teacher said it but it's nice to meet you." I held her hand, waiting for her to shake it.

"Oh, Did she?" She chuckles nervously before shaking my hand.

"Hm. I don't need to introduce myself, Since I already did, and Wanna be friends?" I said with a smile as she smiles and nods.

"Sure!"

Meanwhile with the Older brother and also timeskip.

1st person -POV-

Guess, I'm still alone at this school but it's okay, It's not like I want any friends and I hope my little brother is fine at school, I know he can take care of himself so I don't have to worry that much and I'm sure that his home already now.

I hope I won't see anything magical or weird or anything, I Just help an alien, A detective in london in the past, and a goddesses and those journeys were tiredsome.

So Anyway, It was now sunset, School was over and I'm currently walking in the street to head home.

Until.. I see a green light glowing in a dark alley as I blink. "I'm just gonna.." I smack my lips. "Pretend that I didn't see that." As I pass through the alley, Not giving a contact at it, A girl then called me behind.

"Hey!" I stop and turn around to see a girl with twin pony hair.

Wait a minute

Wait a minute... I saw this girl on my dreams when I and my brother move in, in this city and our first nap too.

"AH IT'S YOU! I KNOW YOU! YOUR THE GIRL THAT APPEARED IN MY DREAMS!" I exclaimed, Pointing my index fingers at her as she scoff and crosses her arms.

"Yeah, That's right! And I wanna ask some question on why my powers were gone when I was about to make your dream into a nightmare!" She said.

"WAIT WHAT?! NIGHTMARES?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah! Almost all of them were gone!"

Cliff hangers!

Sorry if it's bad.