Christian

Everyone had gathered at the C4 house for a little get-together type thing, just so everyone could catch up and have some fun. Y/n arrived an hour early to help Jc, Will and Oscar set stuff up so everything would be ready for when the others arrived. Crawford and Brian were out buying food and drink, whilst y/n had cooked some cookies and brownies that morning to bring to the house.

"Hello?" Y/n shouted as she walked through the front door not caring to ring the doorbell. "Hey y/n" Will said jogging down the stairs to greet her. "I brought two batches of cookies and a few brownies I made this morning, thought you might like them" she said handing the two Tupperware boxes to Will who took the lid off of the brownie box and inhaled the sickly sweet scent. "Ahhh, you always know how to spoil us y/n" Will said chuckling, putting the boxes down to give her a quick hug. "Where are the others" y/n asked, realising no one else had come down yet. "Jc's on the phone right now but he should be down in a minute and Oscar is outside playing with Bambi" Will had taken out two glasses and filled one with her usual drink when she visited and set it in front of her before turning around to pour his own drink.

Will and y/n sat and spoke for about 20 minutes before being Interrupted by the sound of tiny paws running into the kitchen. Bambi came sliding round the corner soaking wet, a flustered Oscar chasing after her. He stopped in his tracks as he saw the amused faces of y/n and Will sitting at the kitchen counter. "She fell in the pool" is all he managed to heave out before grabbing a towel and running after Bambi again. Y/n laughed and grabbed the kitchen towel drying up the trail of water going through the kitchen. Once she was finished cleaning up and helping Oscar dry off Bambi, she heard laughing as the front door slammed shut. "Crawford, Brian your back" "hey y/n" Brian smiles giving her a quick hug the best he could with his hand still full with shopping bags. "Hey" Crawford smiles walking into the kitchen and placing the bags full of party food and drinks onto the counter. "We got everything we thought we needed and more so we should be good for tonight" Crawford says as he starts unpacking the bags and laying them along the counter tops.

The next hour consisted of Oscar, Will and Crawford setting out food and drinks for when everyone arrived. Y/n was helping Brian and Jc set up the music and lights for the first half of the night and then set up the movie room, moving couches together and bean bags with blankets and pillows scattered everywhere. She had to admit she was really excited to see everyone all at once, she hadn't seen a lot of her friends for a long time since she had been so busy travelling with her work. "Is it okay to use one of your bedrooms to get changed in? I brought extra clothes to freshen up for tonight." She asked the boys once they had all finished setting everything up. "Sure, you can use mine" Brian smiled at y/n. "Thanks" she grabbed her bag and walked into Brian's room locking the door behind her and changing from her leggings and hoodie into straight leg blue jeans and an oversized grey wash queen top. She went into the bathroom and fixed her already curled hair, then put in her gold hoop earrings and her favourite necklace to match. To finish off her look for the night she touched up her eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss and headed back downstairs after cleaning up after herself.

When she got downstairs, she saw that a few of her friends had already arrived and started chatting and drinking. The first person she saw was Nezza standing next to Crawford and Franny. Y/n headed over the the small group "Nezza, Fran!" "Y/n!" The both practically screamed tackling her in a big hug, jumping with excitement. It had been about two and a half months since you had last seen your girls and it was such a relief to finally see them again. "Oh my god I missed you both so much!" She laughed pulling back from the hug. The three girls stood and talked for a while before heading over to where all their other friends where, all of them greeting her with a hug and telling her how much she's been missed.

As the night went on everyone was up and dancing having the time of their lives but y/n couldn't help but notice a certain someone's absence. Christian Seavey. Where was he? He promised he'd come, but she didn't see him. Her eyes scanned the crowd of her friends every few minutes checking to see if he had arrived yet. She spotted Franny and Daniel in the kitchen grabbing drinks and laughing about something. His brother was here, so surely he should be here. Y/n walked over to the couple and tapped them both on the shoulder to get their attention. "Y/n, hey, are you enjoying the party?" Franny shouted over the music "yeah it's great, I'm having a great time." She smiled back at her best friend before turning to Daniel "Did Christian come with you?" Daniels turned to look at the crowd, "yeah we came together but I don't know where he is, but you should check the garden, he had a bad headache before we came, he's probably trying to get some peace and quiet outside" he shouted back giving y/n a genuine smile. "Okay, thanks guys" she walked through her friends and out the back door and sure enough, Christian was sitting with his back against the wall, elbows resting on his knees with his head in his hands. "Hey" she said softly as to not startle him. His eyes shot up to meet hers but he immediately screws them shut again as the motion sent a wave of pain through him. He opened them slowly, smiling fondly at the girl "hey" y/n almost wouldn't have heard it, he was so quiet. "Not enjoying the party?" She sighed sitting down next to him. "Not really" he glanced at her apologetically. "I'm sorry, I know you were looking forward to it" she looked at him sympathetically.

Y/n had a different relationship with Christian than with the rest of her friends. He always supported her through everything she did, he was always there when she felt as though she couldn't take anymore, he was the only one who could make her smile when she was in a bad mood, he always tried to protect her from everything he saw as dangerous or stupid, he brought her ice cream and chocolate when she was on her period and he was at her door in less than 10 minutes whenever she phoned him crying over something stupid. He was her best friend, no, he was more than that. To her at least.

The two had been sitting side by side in a comfortable silence for a while now, when they heard the back door slide open to reveal Kian. "Hey, we were about to sit down and watch the movie now, you coming?" He said looking down at us. "Yeah, we'll be there in two seconds" Kian smiled at the two and walked back inside. "Do you not want to go home? You don't seem too well" y/n had a concerned look on her face as she watched him pull himself up off the ground. "I couldn't leave without Daniel and he really wants to stay and watch the film" he said. That was Christian. He would never want spoil anyone else's time, even if he was feeling really ill. "I can take you home, I'm not in the mood to be around a lot of people right now anyway" she lied. She didn't want him to think he was ruining her fun. "Are you sure? I don't want you going out of your wa-" "of course I'm sure, you can make it up to me some time" y/n giggled grabbing his arm to pull him inside to say good bye to all of their friends.

The car journey was only 15 minutes so they sat quietly with chase Atlantic playing softly in the background. When y/n pulled into the driveway of the Seavey house, she got out the car walked with Christian to his room. "Thanks y/n you really didn't have to" "don't be silly Chris, you'd do it for me" he smiled sitting down on his bed, he looked up at y/n as if he was going to say something but stopped himself and looked back down. Of course y/n noticed this, "you okay?" She asked sitting next to him on his bed. " hmm, yeah I'm fine, I just- I don't know." There was a moment of silence before he spoke again "have you ever felt so strongly about someone that every time you see them you get this feeling in your stomach and your heart aches?" He looked over at her, searching her eyes with his. "Yes" she said quietly, looking straight into his eyes. "Well, I've been feeling that way about someone recently, well not recently at all, I've been feeling this way about someone for months now and I don't- I don't know how to tell her, because the minute I do our friendship is ruined" he rambled on looking down at his clammy hands playing with his house keys. "I don't think you can ruin a friendship if it's strong enough, you know? If she's really your friend she won't ruin it even if she doesn't feel the same way. But she will." Christian lifts his head to look at the girl he'd been longing after for so long. "Because only a fool would reject you Christian Seavey" she looked at him waiting for him to answer but it never came. He just looked at her, admiration in his eyes. "I like you y/n, I really really like you and I want to make this work" he said after a a few minutes of just staring into each other's eyes. "Then we will make it work" she said not being able to contain the massive grin spreading across her face. Christian let out a laugh of relief, y/n following suit, still looking at each other Christian leaned in slightly, hesitating, not sure wether to kiss her or not. Y/n noticed and gently laying her forehead against his, bringing her hand up to rest on his shoulder, her other hand on the side of his face. He brought his own hands to rest, one on your knee the other on your waist. Slowly you both leaned in, a moment of your lips just grazing each other's before finally coming together for a long awaited kiss.