Chapter 15

August 31st
Rebels POV
I wake up and get dressed before packing my bags ready for tomorrow.

When I'm done I walk out of my room before walking downstairs before grabbing a cup of coffee. I smile and start drinking drinking it before Blaise walks in. I continue smiling before Sirius walks in. He smiles before I put my cup down. I look at him before saying "what should I do on the full moon." He smiles before saying "Tonks has sorted it all out with Dumbledore ok." I nod before saying "I'm going upstairs." He nods before I run upstairs to my room and close the door before putting music on. I smile before grabbing my knife. I then grab a piece of wood before opening the window and sitting with my feet dangling out. I then start to carve the piece of wood.

When I'm done I hear the door open before Sirius says "What are you doing?" I smile and climb back inside before holding up the wood and saying "mushroom." He shakes his head before walking in and closing the door. I raise my eyebrow before he says "I need you to do me a favor." I nod and put my stuff away while he says "I need you to give a letter to someone at Hogwarts. Tonks found out he is meant to start teaching." I nod and say "Give me the letter and the name." He nods and hands the letter over before saying "the name is Remus Lupin." I nod and put the letter in my bag before saying "promise you will stay here." He smiles and says "I promise."

The next day

I wake up and get changed before grabbing the ring I made for Blaise. I smile and put it in my pocket before picking my bags up and I carry them downstairs. I place them by the door before I walk into the kitchen and get a cup of coffee. I slowly drink my coffee before Blaise walks in. He smiles before saying "ready to go get the train." I nod and down the rest of my coffee before we walk to the door. I yell "bye guys," before we apparate.

Once we get on the platform we are first there. I smile and Blaise grabs my hand before saying "is it ok if I sit with Draco," I nod and say "I'm gonna sit with Harry." He nods and gives me a kiss before I pull the ring out and say "I made you this." He smiles and gives me another kiss before putting it on. I smile before we get on the train. I find a compartment with someone asleep in it so I walk in and look at their suitcase. Professor R.J Lupin. I grab the letter and put it on the table before I sit down opposite him. Ron, Harry and Hermione then walk in before Ron smiles and says "how was it at your cousins." I smile and say "yeah it was good."