f i v e

It's been about a month since the minecraft rip off love or host happened. Sapnap and I had been talking even more then before, mainly texting like before since we both were starting to get busier. My job was getting harder to deal with but an hour ago I put in my week noticed of quitting, I really enjoy doing it ngl.

I've decided to stream full time, I already earn enough from YouTube and Twitch alone to live off. Plus school holidays were coming up so I could spend more time with Rusty. It's the best choice I've made in a while, plus i have a great online support group.

Not just Niki and Aiko. I finally have a lot of great friends who enjoy the same things as me. Wilbur, Dream, George and even Lemon.

Mainly the love of my life... Karl. Nah but Karl has also become a good friend of mine. But the main person I have that's supported me a lot this past month is the big simp boy Sapicus Napicus.

Like I said Sapnap and I have been talking everyday and ever few days we stream together, sometime the others jump in as well. Last night I did a really old co-op map with Lemon called Better together. It was funny especially when Sapnap kept jumping in the call making fun of our conversation topics.

Talking about Sapnap, I should dm him about becoming officially a full time streamer well in a week but still.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Sapdaddy 🔥

Hello Mr Napicus
I am here to regrettable
inform you, your so
called "e-girlfriend" has
quit her job to become a
full time streamer.
She will become a
gold digger when it
becomes a full moon.
You have been warned!
:)

That is sad to hear!
Nah Vana that's amazing
You hate your job!
About time you left it!

Ew stop being supportive
It's weirdly simpish

I'm okay with being a simp.

Imma tell the boys

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I quickly move over to discord to message the other Simps. How should I word it. Hmm I'll figure it out when I start to do it. Wait Sapnap is already typing in the chat.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Discord Group
"Simps with clout"

Sappy Nappy
You wouldn't believe the balls on gamer girls these days... support them and your a simp and ignore them your a nobody. Smh

Dweam
Fighting with your e-girl? Smh

Gogy
Poor boy :(

Blissy Wissy
✨ Y O U   W H A T ✨

Dweam
Don't bully the simp!!!

Sappy Nappy
Heart been broke to many times...

Blissy Wissy
Nah I ain't even gonna deal with this

Blissy WissyNah I ain't even gonna deal with this