First day

It was the first day back as the nerds sat together and the popular kids would make fun of the nerds there was this one kid his name is Alex he was known as the loner won't talk to anyone or look at them he would just listen to music and read books he always sits at the back of the class never answers during class even though he knew the answer many people would just look at him and say "poor Alex doesn't  have friends " while laugh "gosh! He's such loner " " never had a gf not surprised " he just didn't seem to care as he was walking to class he stumbled and fell on to the popular girl her name was Alice she was so mad and got embarrassed so her friends and her decided to mess with him and the idea was that she asks him out on a date little did she know she would fall madly in love even though he was her biggest enemy so she asked him out and he said yes....
DATE NIGHT
So he got ready and picked her up as they planned he took her up to the mountains it was late at night she scared that he'll do something to her he looked at her and saw fear into her eyes he said while laughing " don't worry I just brought u here for a picnic I have everything all set up and we can stargaze and take about life " she was shocked cause she never thought a loner  would plan something like that... after eating and talking and a lot of laughing he said " it's time to stargaze the stars are shining so bright right now " so they laid down on the ground and she would like up to the sky Alex looked right into her eyes staring as if it's the star shining bright while smiling she noticed him and said"WHAT!" With a funny voice he laughed and said "nothing" he kept on staring at her as she started blushing once again she said with a laugh " what now you loner " he laughed and brushed it off afterwards they spent the entire night talking about life and listening to music in fact They had a lot in common before they head back he grabbed her and kissed her as she kissed him back they kept on kissing she she pushed back her head and smiled and said " you aren't a bad kisser after all " he said " you never know this loner had a lot of talents " they laughed and head back as they drove back home he opened the rooftop and she went up screaming her lungs out she never felt something like this before it marvelous and perfect her thoughts were when they reached back him they kissed each other goodbye as Alice said " thank you for this perfect date " as he replied with " anything for a perfect girl like you " she smiled and went in side...
NEXT DAY
At school she acted as he was still her biggest enemy and when her friends asked her" how was the date Alice "she said " don't even remind me about it was horrendous he only talks about books like just shut the fuck up you loner " deep down she knew she caught feelings she knew that what she was saying was all a lie cause she didn't want to admit the truth... as she was walking into class he looked into her beautiful amber eyes as it held a strong meaning and as her cheeked started blushing after class her grabbed her hand and pulled her aside and said "I know you hate I know you asked me out because it was a dare but I can't lie to you but I fell for you " she was surprised and mumbled "I...I...I honestly don't know what to say " he looked into her eyes with sadness and disappointment as he said " a loner like me would never have a chance with you I shouldn't have told you in the first place " she looked at him with tears going down her face and she screamed " I LIKE YOU ALEX CANT YOU SEE IT " he felt joy and happiness while he said " you are mine and forever be mine " as they started kissing passionately as the entire school stared at them and were shocked and whispered to each other  " Alice and Alex who would have thought " Alice and Alex looked at them and walked away with no care in the world while they knew they met their soulmate.