10

"Your teasing me huh?"

He kissed my neck right after and my eyes widened. I wasn't expecting this. Yet it felt so good.  He placed his hand on my waist and the other behind my had.
He sucked im my sweat spot. As I tried not to let him hear a moan, as he sucked harder with more lust I could pressure it anymore and let out a small moan. Dabi stops immediately and you cover your mouth. "Did you just..??"
"I -I'm so sorry you? I umm well that was my sweet spot-" I felt so embarrassed as my face turns as red as an tomato.
Dabi saw that your face went red and he hugged you "sorry it's my fault little mouse don't worry about it" he said while kissing your forehead.

You didn't know what to do but I'm you just hugged him. His body was so warm and you didn't want to let go of him just yet.
A moment later he walked over to the bed but lied down on the matras next to the bed.
"W-will you get in bed with me" you shyly asked looking down at the ground so you couldn't face him. "You want me to little mouse?" He asked with a smirk on his face.  You started to blush "well it's cold a-and your warm so I thought m-maybe?"
He chuckle as he got up and in bed with you. it was a little awkward but a minu later you snuggled up against him with your head in his chest listening to his heartbeat. It made you calm as you listened. You looked up at the you thought sleeping Dabi and lied your head back down. "Sleep wel mouse" he said while giving you a kiss on your head.
You slowly drifted off to sleep while you were laying in his armed all warm and nice.

Time skip to the morning
Y/n POV
I woke up from movements in the bed when I realized Dabi stood up. "Where are you going?" I asked with a sleepy voice "don't worry About it cutie" he replied back. You brushed it off and went back to sleep.

After a while you decided to get up and you changed into your clothes bought with toga.

:

You walked towards the bar area as all the people were talking about something

"Goodmoring miss y/n" kurogiri said as everyone became quite. "What were you talking about..?" You asked with a little confusion in your eyes. "A mission, noting special" shigaraki told you. "We want you to join, be a real villain just like us" he said. You thought for a second not knowing why you should be helpful. "How am I helpful, my quirk isn't that's useful" you talk them. "We need to learn you how to fight. Toga will help you with that." You saw toga with a huge smile on her face as she ran up to you to hug you. You simply hugged her back in excitement. "We will start today!" She said as she jumped around the bar.

Y/n POV
As toga led me the way to the rooftop to learn I to fight you were starting to get a little nervous. I've never done anything like this al all. As we arrived she had some sort of box there full of knives. "Don't worry they aren't sharp, they won't cut you" that was good to hear. I didn't wanna get cut open by practice.
Toga learned me the basics. It was hard but I was getting beter. I heard the door open and it was Dabi. He just wanted to take a look I guess.
As toga and I were still practicing Dabi looked at every move I made. It made me a bit anxious. I feel like I'm being judged and I didn't really like it. "Why are you watching us" I asked Dabi. "I just like watching you"
I got a light blush on my cheeks but brushed it off. I didn't want him to see.
"I think we're done for today. Take a rest we will practice again tomorrow."
I was happy I could stop it was exhausting. I lied the wapens in the box and walked towards the bar with toga and Dabi.

We were just sitting at the bar as I thought of the alcohol that's here. It's a literal bar. I thought I could have a drink so I asked kurogiri for a drink as he was behind the bar. It was already 6pm. He made me something to drink but I didn't know what it was. I took a sip and it wasn't bad at all. Within moments I drank it up. Asking for another one. "Heyy slow down a bit princess I don't want you to get drunk" Dabi told me. I didn't really care. I've never bin drunk before and I want to try it out. "Come on you're with me what can go wrong"  he looked at me for a second and said it was fine at least if I didn't get too drunk. I did as he said. I had 3  glasses and I started to feel a little funny. It was nice. Everything goes so easily. I somehow got in a conversation with toga about the unicorns that just may be real and I was talking to shigaraki..he didn't really talk back though..

After a while I saw Dabi look a bit 'sad' or well he looked alone and I felt bad for him so I went up to Jim's asking what was wrong. "Nothing is wrong little mouse trust me I'm just tiered " he said. As he said that I was also getting tired too. It was around 1am in the morning. "Hmm yeah me too I'll go to bed" I said my goodnights to everyone and went to dabi's room. I stripped down. I took my bra off and at that moment Dabi opens the door. He quickly turned around with saying sorry but I didn't mind. I waited a second without doing anything and said he could turn around again. He turned around and saw me just as before. My bare chest was exposed. He smirked "Your playing a dangerous game here princess"