the 3sum.

Today was y/n's first day at the ministry of magic. She was so excited to work here. "Hi babe" Someone said behind her. She knew it wasn't Cornelius. She looked behind her, and saw George. "Oh hi Georgie. What are you doing here?" She said. "I'm here to wish you good luck silly." He kissed her on her forehead and said "bye". y/n thought that now was the best time to break up with him. So she yelled "WAIT!. George. We have to break up. I love you, but I can't do this anymore. I have to focus on work". George ran away whining like a little baby. Cornelius saw everything and called her up to his office. He said "I heard you broke up with Arthur Weasley's son" "yeah, he's not like you. I want you. Not him" she said. Cornelius laughed and said "you're lying. You don't only want me. You want Arthur aswell. You want a threesome with us. I've read your mind y/n" y/n blushed and looked embarrassed. "H-how did you-. Okay yes, I want a threesome with you two". Cornelius said "alright then. Sit. Don't get on your knees yet. Just sit in the chair. I have to make a call". Y/n sat in his chair. She started fiddling with her fingers. She was wondering who he was calling. Cornelius stopped talking with whoever he was talking to on the phone. He turned to y/n and said"Okay. Get undressed". Y/n got undressed. "Now you spread your legs. And wait" he said. "Yes daddy", y/n answered. Two minutes later, Arthur Weasley came in. He saw y/n with her legs spread, and he said "finally. I've been waiting for this". Cornelius and Arthur got undressed. Cornelius put his cock in her mouth. And Arthur starting sucking her clit.

(This song was playing in the background)
The both starting fucking her. Y/n couldn't breathe, but she didn't want it to stop. They both fucked her so hard. They were licking her clit. Cumming inside her mouth, pussy and bellybutton. They used her body like it was a toy. Y/n loved it.