24 : Harry , can we talk for a minute ?

Ellie's POV

I closed the door . I took off my shoes and went to the living room where I heard the television was on .

Natalie was looking at me with a big smile at her face but there was something that made me feel a little bit sad .

Harry .

He was looking at the TV as if I wasn't there and nothing happened some days ago .

“Elliebooo” Nat screamed and run to hug me .

“Are you alright now ? Your head ? Do you remember what happened ? “ She started asking me questions .

“Nahh. Not really . I'm alright now . My head just hurt a little but it's ok . And well I just remember that I wasn't feel well and I everything went black and I hit my head at something . “ I lied again . I did not want to tell them about the fact that someone or should I say A hit me .

Harry was still sitting at the couch not talking or even looking at us . I decided to go and sit next to him . Still nothing . I hugged him tightly . For a moment I was thinking that he wouldn't hug me back but he did and then he kissed me cheek . That was strange cause firstly he didn't talk to me and now he kissed my cheek . After that it was a awkward silence . It was like we were strangers , not knowing each other and too shy to speak . Something was definitely wrong . I looked at Nat and Niall and they both mouthed me to speak to him .

“Harry ? “ I said . He looked at me .

“Can we talk fr a minute ? “ I asked and he nodded. We went to my bedroom. Then again silence .

I really wasn't sure what to ask .

“Ermm.. if you don't want to speak i can go back to the living room and you can pack your things to go to Niall . “ he said . He was about to leave when I spoke .

“No please don't go .” I said and he looked at me . “ I don't know from when to begin . Well.. erm.. are you mad at me for something cause you were erm.. act weirdly lately and I'm worried. “ I said . He at at my bed and he was looking at the ground .

“Alright if you don't want to tell me we can pretend this conversation never..” He interrupted me.

“Of course I’m not mad at you , silly . It's just.. Erm.. so basically .. I am partly angry at me and partly at you . “ he said I looked at him confused.

“Let me explain . We are not so close as we were before we both started dating someone . You started dating Niall and spend more time with him and I started dating Nat and I start to spend all my free time with her . “ he said and I could tell he was about to cry . I had to admit that what he said was true . We weren't as close as we used to be . I felt some tears streaming down my face.

I sat next to him and whispered him a “I'm so sorry Haz “ and then I hugged him .

“You don't have to apologize . As I said it was partly my fault . I was only caring about making Nat happy that I forgot about the other special girl , that came into my life earlier .I'm so sorry love . “ he said .

We were lying on my bed talking like when we were younger , laughing , joking and everything that we used to do together .

“You know I had missed that a lot . We have to have a day just the two of us , once a week or even twice if you want . “ I said . He nodded.

“Now come on . I bet they are bored without us . “ That was not true . They were both laughing as they were playing Mario Kart..

“Haha, LOSER “ Niall said . He stood and started his Irish dance . Nat was pretending she was sad but I could tell she was about to burst into laughter.

“Well so you have fun without us . “ Harry said .

“So everything is ok with you two now ? “ Niall asked .

“Yeah even better than before .” we both said together .

Instead of going to Niall's place we stayed at mine with Hatalie ( Harry and Natalie ). We all agreed that once a week I will spend my day with Harry and Niall with Nat , and another day I will spend with Nat and Harry with Niall .

Late at night

Ellie I wanted to ask it a long time now . “ Niall said . He turned out a little red pocket . He was on one knee and was holding my hand .

Will you marry me ? “ he said .

Yes . Niall . Yes I will . “ I said and started crying .

Suddenly I wake up cause I heard something . I opened my eyes and I was angry cause I had the best dream ever . It was my phone . We all felt asleep after playing Monopoly . Natalie was sleeping on the floor and Niall with Harry were sleeping on the couch hugging each other . They were probably thinking that they were sleeping with us . I took a picture of them .

“This definitely is going to be on twitter . “ I said to myself . Then I remembered that I had a message . Blocked number again .

I wasn't going to hit you at the party but I wanted some drama to have fun . Your love story will not last forever . Two months or even less . I will think about it later . You will see in some days . What else ? Close your window , you will catch a cold – A xoxo

“No. Not A again . I don't know what he want from me or why even me and not someone else but that's definitely not funny . “ I thought. I read the message again and I could not understand the last sentence .

“Close your window , you will catch a cold .. “ I said quietly . I looked around and I saw all the windows were closed and then I saw my bedroom's door was opened . I clearly remembered closing it . I walked to the room and I saw my window was wide open . I run to close it and I saw a little note .It was written with letters from newspapers .

 Your happiness won't last forever like my happiness ended because of you . You are free for one or two weeks cause I want to relax but then … - A

I couldn't move . A managed to open my window and leave me a note . How ? So he know where I leave . He know everything . He wanted my sadness and he wanted to break Niall's and mine relationship . Two weeks were not much . I didn't want A in my life . As the note said I caused the end of his happiness . What had I done ?

 I did not know how I managed to fall asleep after that but near my best friends and Niall I was feeling safe even for a little moment ….