meeting the last generation(pt1)

This is 570 years in the future.

(You have lived though beacon during both generations team strq and rwby)

You are sitting in a bullhead with a red eyed girl who looks like she could and would snap your neck if she get the chance and a boy who seemed very uninterested these two were qrow and raven. You had met them in your travels in disguise as Y/n and they had taken a liking to you so they decided to group with you and go to beacon.

As the bullhead landed the siblings had stood ready to get out however you weren't in to much of a rush so you'd stayed seated until the door was actually open, eventually after some struggle the bullhead operator managed to get the door open.

Outside the bullhead was a view to behold to school that was huge  it almost seemed like a castle from times angra was in, in his old world however he had no care about it and simply walked out of the bullhead leaving the siblings to stare at the school.

Move to summers POV.

This was the day summer rose would get to learn to be a huntress shed been dreaming of this day from young after hearing all the stories her parents would tell her.

"Alright beacon the new huntress of the future is here!"she said proudly and determined taking a step not realizing a rock was in her path immediately tumbling over.

After hearing some commotion a certain blonde haired boy made his way over"hey there ma'am you ok?"he'd ask offering a hand to summer who gratefully Took it rubbing her nose"owie yeah..."

The boy chuckled"well my name is Tai Xiao long, its a pleasure to meet you miss...?"He said helping her up as well as waiting for her name.

"Ah sorry I'm rose summer!... ah wait no that's wrong uh wait yeah summer rose!"she says with a nervous chuckle rubbing the back of her neck

Unbeknownst to them you were watching the whole scene play out you simply chuckled " humans somehow never cease to surprise me i can sense something sinful in that blonde a womanizer perhaps?"you shook your head"time will tell" you say to yourself before heading off to explore.

Back with the branwen siblings.

Qrow and raven made their way off the bullhead and wandered around before qrow spoke up"this initiation we should find each other first being on separate teams could cause trouble"He says and in response raven says.

"That would be preferable at least that way I can stop you from getting yourself killed and maybe I won't end up killing someone myself"she says with that blank face

Qrow simply chuckles"yup let's try our best to be teammates and let's hope our other teammates aren't idiots"he says as they both make their way into the school

Time skip to the hall

A man in green walks in stage and clears his throat a little more than necessary"let me keep this brief,  you are all here to becone huntress and huntresses yes? Well this school is going to give you that chance after our initiation your will be tested with several obstacles to prove yourself as huntsman and huntressess."

All the student look amongst themselves except one. You

You gaze apon this man sensing something strange from him he wasn't like everyone else he had magic strong magic maybe even enough to rival that ishtar who mistook you for emiya in Chaldea. Your deep thoughts were interrupted  by the man speaking again

"Now initiation will be tomorrow you shall all rest here for the night but as for now you may explore the school. Oh one last thing my name is ozpin and I welcome you to beacon school for huntsman and huntressess"He says before leaving the stage.