Enemies

Introduction
Victoria meets Liam and they make a cafeteria drama, thanks to Liam, Victoria seems to realize that high school is not what she had expected, how will Victoria and Liam react now? Keep reading to find out!!

"Yoo!!" She yelled to Liam, he turned and looked at her, he smiled then walked to Victoria. "Why is he so close to me?" Victoria asked herself, his hazel eyes were looking at her, she couldn't stop looking at him,  "what do you want?" Liam asked Victoria, "leave her alone!" Victoria said, everyone remained silent. They were looking at each other like two lovers, nobody could believe how Victoria confronted the most popular guy from school, "little girl stay away from this" Liam told Victoria, she was so mad... "leave Rosa alone first" Victoria responded, Liam laughed and got closer, "make me baby girl" he said on a flirty way, Victoria got mad and slap him then push him away from her, "I don't play with guys like you so be away from me and my friends" Victoria said. Everyone was on shock "you don't know with who you messing with" Liam said, "with a guy who don't respect girls?" Victoria said, then he got closer to her and whisper on her ear "I will make your high school year miserable, trust me" he smiled and told Victoria to watch her back.

Victoria friends couldn't believe it, they were worried about her but Victoria didn't care "this dumb ass not going to ruin my year" she told herself. "thank you so much Victoria, Liam always bothering me and more girls from school sense last year and someone finally put him on his place!" Rosa told Victoria and hug her, "no problem Rosa, I hate boys like that, he will not bother you again I promise" Victoria said, "but he will mess with you now, what will you do?" Rosa said, "put him in his place" Victoria responded.

Last class period:
When Victoria entered to her class, the teacher give her the welcome and told her to seat on the second row because all chairs were occupied, but when she saw her partner...... It was Liam, they looked at each other and told the teacher they will not share seats, but the teacher didn't accept a no as an answer. Victoria sat next to Liam but didn't look at him, she turn her back, "hi enemy" Liam said, she roll her eyes and looked at him saying "look Liam you already made my first day a disaster, don't finish ruining it" She told Liam, he smiled and looked at her for a while, "I guess we're going to do it like this....enemies?" She smiled "enemies!" She responded, they didn't talk for the whole class period and didn't look at it each other.

To be continued......

Omg they are enemies!! What will happen now with this two? Don't miss the next episode!!