𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1

(F/n) and (Y/n) walked towards the city, everywhere they passed

(F/n) and (Y/n) walked towards the city, everywhere they passed. It was a ghost town, no survivors in sight.

Once they got to the city, they went into stores and gathered up supplies. Like food, medicine, clothes, etc.

They got a couple bags of everything, they started looking for a base that was close to the city. They did manage to find one, it was an old abandoned Warehouse building.

Once they got inside, they started to organize everything. There were several rooms that had bed apparently, so that was good. At least they have a place to sleep now.

After they organized everything, they had a bit of day light left. They decided to try and find more survivors. The probability of survivors were very slim, but they still have a chance.

"AAAAHHHHHH!"

"(F/N)!"

(Y/n) was looking in a house, while (F/n) was in the same house but up stairs. (Y/n) was sure she could defend herself since she gave her a blade.

(Y/n) then ran upstairs fast as she could, she saw (F/n) blade in hand dripping with blood. Multiple scratches and cuts decorated her skin.

(Y/n) gripped her blade that was behind her back, attacking the demon. The demon dodged just by a hair.

(Y/n) then attacked again and again but every time missing. She also had scratches on her body, her eyelids were now heavy. She blacked out.

But her body was still awake, she opened her eyes but this time. One of her eyes were red while the other was pure white.

The demon was stunned by this, but the next thing he knew was his head hitting the ground with a Thud.

(F/n) looked at her shocked.

[(F/n)'s POV]

I stared at (Y/n) in shock. How did she just absolutely destroy that thing? Ripping its head off with her bare hands.

I quickly got up to my feet, and ran over to her.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)! WAKE UP DAMN IT!?" I shouted, she finally woke up.

"What the fuck..happened?" She asked.

"I-I really don't know. B-But you did just rip that demon's head off." I replied.

"*sigh* Let's go back now."

[3rd POV]

They went back to the base but (Y/n) sensed demons surrounding the building.

They started to fight the demons around, they unlocked Breathing techniques all of the sudden.

But the demons just kept coming, no matter how many they kill.

(F/n) then formed a plan in her head, the plan was very dangerous and risky.

The plan involved sacrificing herself.

She shielded (Y/n) from the incoming attacks, she wanted (Y/n) to live on since she was clearly stronger then herself. Her blade was already chipped anyway. There was nothing she could do.

"(F/N)! STOP IT! PROTECT YOURSELF DAMN IT!"

But her words only fell on deaf ears, they fought until it was almost dawn. That's when all the demons started to retreat.

"(F/N)! STAY AWAKE!!"

"I-I'm Sorry-y (Y/n)........but please...live on f-for me-e. F-find more survivors-s...I know-w you will-l."

"NO! YOUR GONNA BE OK!"

"I'm Sorry-y, (Y/n)......T-thank you for being-g my f-friend...."

"(F/N)?! (F/N)! NO NO NO!! IVE LOST EVERYTHING NOT YOU TOO! Please...."

(F/n)'s eyes were already dull, her breathing stopped as her body became cold.

(Y/n) then dug a hole big enough for her body to fit. She buried it the prayed.

"Thank for everything (F/n)...Rest well.."