Chapter 9

Y/N POV

I heard yelling and screaming for some reason. I got up from my sleeping bag and looked at the class. I see people having nosebleeds, red cheeks, and someone on fire. I used my water quirk to put out fire man. and I gave everyone a tissue because of their nosebleeds.

I went back to my sleeping bag for it to only have someone in it. A REALLY SMALL MIDGET WHO IS LOOKING AT ME WITH A FUCKING SMIRK LIKE HE WAS GOING TO FUCK ME!! Aizawa was already awake, I took the midget, no a FUCKING GNOME out of the sleeping bag and placed him back at the group, away from my body of course. Aizawa was already awake and his eyes were red and hair was up, I don't know why though, but I wanted to copy him so I did.

I turned around to see what was happening and I saw everyone scared for some reason.

Kaminari: " AHHHHHHH!!!! IT'S ANOTHER AIZAWA!!!!!!"

Mina : "OH MY GOD, WHEN DID AIZAWA HAVE A DAUGHTER OR A REALATIVE.???!!!!"

Katsuki: " Raccoon eyes and Dunce Face would you shut the fuck up? Do you guys even remember when Aizawa's wife had died and a search for his daughter. The news kept us updated every year and on her birthday, November 18th?"

Mina and Denki: " Damn, we are really stupid aren't we?"

Aizawa: " Alright everyone in your seats, Bakugou please don't bring up that because it still haunts me to this day, so this is Y/N, my daughter who we have finally found and she is going to be in this class, but I will treat her as one of you guys alright. Put on your uniforms and meet me in ground Beta, Y/N follow me."

I followed Aizawa to a room to get the P.E uniforms. Once that was done, I then went to the locker room to change, thankfully no one was there, I'm a little insecure about my body. I quickly change and head outside. I go to ground Beta where everyone was there looking at me, that purple dude was drooling as long as with the dude with yellow hair with a black thunder bolt.

Aizawa grabbed them with his scarf and held them both captive.

Aizawa: " Alright Y/N, I want you to take everyone on because of the villains and the training that you were put through alright. If you can fight all of class 1-A then, you can be a great hero. "

Ok, take everyone on, this should be easy since I know four students quirks and it looks like the others are either they have useless quirks or are not very experienced with their quirks.

I first took out that purple dude, the guy with the tail, the guy who ate sugar to power up, and the person with the belt because they were the weakest. I then took out the guy who can communicate with birds, tail man, and many arms guy. After that I took out crow head, pink girl, frog girl, Minecraft person, and Pikachu. I then took out anti-gravity ponytail girl, floaty girl, tape man, and earphone girl. I just have the four left.

Wait wasn't there 20 people in class 1-A, and not 19? I still have to keep my guard up because the last 20th person maybe hiding away. I took out red hair because I know his way of fighting. Then broccoli, again his moves were pretty easy and a lot like All Might's. Explosion man I took out by flying really fast at him and hitting that pressure point in his neck, I already know that if I were to try and defeat him he would just keep on getting back up. Now it was half and half, but I sense another presence nearby, like above me.

I quickly look up to see floating gloves. Wow, that is a good quirk for stealth, but useless in anything else. I move out of the way and somehow punch her in the gut. That knocked her out, weak. Now half and half, I just disable his quirk and we go into hand to hand combat. He was okay I guess. Fairly easy to predict his moves and to block them. I kicked him hard in the shin and hit his pressure point in his neck to make him pass out.

Aizawa's POV

Huh? I just saw Y/N take out my whole class in one go. I have to say, she is really good. She has so much potential in being a hero for the world. I just have to smile. She smiles back, very proud one and also one that is showing off her skills. I look at All Might and see him in terror? He is shaking and is now trying to hide behind me. How can you be scared of my daughter, I get it, she is powerful and all, but she was trained with villains for heavens sake, of course her training was hard for her.

Aizawa: "Hey Y/N, can you help me carry the ones who are passed out and injured to Recovery Girl?"

Y/N: "Of course, dad!"

She smiled and started to pick up everyone who was injured, I smiled at the name dad, I am glad that she can call me dad, she can trust me too. I took others to Recovery Girl. Let's just say that she wasn't all that happy. Recovery Girl loved Y/N though, when I told her about her fighting technique and how she took down the whole class, she was stunned and very proud.

Recovery Girl: "Aizawa, you have a very lucky girl who can trust you in a month, trust you with everything, especially emotions because she doesn't like to come out, she only came out to you and she is already calling you dad."

Aizawa: "I know, I have a super lucky girl who is awesome and very proud."

As the uninjured went back to class, I gave them the rest of the period free to rest because, Y/N is a hard fighter and she can easily ware you out. As I was getting back in my sleeping bag, I see Y/N going to hers and coming towards me to sleep with me. We get close and go to sleep, of course in different sleeping bags.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys it's Fallan, sorry for the later post but I hope you like it. I created a google classroom where we can discuss ideas for others and for me to create in other books. The code is i2wwi2o, we may even have meetings too! Where you guys can see me and I can see you. Thank you for reading and I love you all!!!!!